4.

Tewkesbury watched as a joyful gasp ripped from the back of her throat and lips settled into a bewildered smile. In this moment Sibyl was so care-free her eyes only focused on the darling blue flower between his fingers, forgetting the banquet behind her which caused her so much frustration.

"I figure this a calculated move on your behalf" she confidently drawled out with tact strung through her voice. It wasn't much use though because she had a childlike grin plastered across her face; something the other Lady's in this room wouldn't be caught dead in. Tewkesbury wide grin remaind on his face as he witnessed her try and keep the joy from over coming her.

"How so?" He swiftly prompted and curtly raised an eyebrow. Sibyl wanted to grasp at the tiny flower but she didn't want to seem childish. Her desire to be sophisticated would keep her waiting until he prompted her to take the flower from his fingers.
Therefore she pressed her lips together as she gathered her thoughts, repressing the urge to pluck it right from between his fingers.

"You asked me for my favourite type of flower and then you show up with it in between your fingers; a calculated move" Sibyl said slyly as Tewkesbury fought the will to counter her with his own witty remark. Though, he didn't, he let Sibyl enjoy her sly words which was leaving him 'speechless'. He did this because she was no longer scolding or moping.

Sibyl raised an eyebrow at his silenced state before gracefully taking a step closer to him, nothing intimate but she was going to break her mother's rule once more. Sibyl had come down to the conclusion that she wanted that flower more then her mother's advice.

"May I?" she asks her voice soft and gentle as her finger lift up to graze over the blue petals. Tewkesbury smiled as a timid chuckle slipped from his lips before he threaded the flower between her fingers.

"You may, it is for you after all." He said smugly as Sibyl subconsciously gave him a stern look. She twirled the flower between her fingers as the stern look faded away. After a moment or so of admiring, Sibyl brought the forget-me-not upwards where she placed it behind her ear.

"Thank you, Lord Tewkesbury" she said charmingly with a kind smile as she dipped her head to also show her thanks. Sibyl noticed she was still standing rather close to him after stepping in to retrieve the flower; the sheer awkwardness of an earlier moment occurring again caused her to step back. Unfortunately, she didn't look back before she did so.

The young Lord watched as the eldest Lord strutted behind her and Sibyl who was poorly timed and seeming out of place stepped back right into him. It was too late to say anything, Tewkesbury just had to watch in dreadful silence as the heel of her shoe dug itself into his. The Lord let out a strangled and surprised groan at the painful contact as Sibyl leaped back forward, scared, startled and embarrassed of herself for not looking before stepping back.

Horror washed over her face as an unsettled feeling wriggled in her stomach when she saw the grimacing eldest Lord who she'd backed in to. Her apologising instincts and kind hearted ways registered before the poise and ladylike teachings of her mother could.

Sibyl stretched her arms out to where one hand rested on his shoulder and another on his wrist as she guided him swiftly into the nearest seat. Tewkesbury looked behind her, his top teeth grazing over his bottom lip as he heard her start to apologise profusely. If she wanted to impress them she should have taken a moment to think, instead she had babied the eldest Lord into a chair and now spoke unrestricted, even if it was in an apologetic manner. Sibyl in turn knew she should have done these actions but she simply just reacted to a mess she had caused. She was being 'emotional'.

"Lady Sibyl Lloyd, I would ask you to get a hold on yourself" The Lord first scolded Sibyl as she kept her eyes locked with his. Her breath was uneven as Lord Tewkesbury stepped forward to her side. His hands shadowed over her shoulders pulling her to step back from the Lord, to give him some space with his radiating anger.