Chapter 8: Night Terrors

He wanted to follow Harry. He didn't want anything else. He wanted to follow Harry. Up the stairs, holding his shoulders, then into his bed. Harry would curl up in a ball and he'd rub his back, whispering soothing words. The warmth of Harry's breath on his chest, the wetness of the tears that he would wipe away on his finger.
Nothing else.

Just Harry.

Draco went to bed early, but he couldn't sleep. He was so tired. But he couldn't sleep. Harry had stayed in his room after he had run off. He wished he had enough strength to comfort Harry, but he couldn't face him. He hadn't even said thanks to Harry after he offered his home, with his stupid pride. This dingy, dirt covered shack. Even after a whole day of scrubbing, Harry hadn't even made a dent in the grime.

Just Harry.

Draco flipped his pillow and aggressively flopped onto it again. Why couldn't he sleep? He got out of the bed and padded to the messy kitchen filled with dirty pots and pans. Flipping the glass in his hand before filling it with tap water, Draco tried to shake all the confusing thoughts about Harry from his brain.

Just Harry.

It was extremely late when Draco finally wandered back to his bed. As he pulled the red, ugh, cover over himself, he heard a noise. It sounded sad. And terrified. He put his feet back on the ground but still sat on the bed. What was it? He jumped up. Was Harry in danger? He mastered his fear and crept to the door, careful not to knock over the things stacked in the room.

Just Harry.

He pulled out his wand and rushed to Harry's room. The noises were coming from there! He opened the door to a whimpering Harry curled up in the bed. Every now and then he'd yell out indercernable words. Draco approached Harry and started shaking his shoulder softly. He shook harder as Harry started to shout in his sleep.
"SIRIUS! PLEASE! NOT HIM. Please. Take me. Please not him. Sirius. Please."
"Harry!" Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up!
"Harry!" Harry jolted awake and Draco stared at the sweat stained brow of 'The Boy Who Lived'.
"Draco?" Harry's voice was croaking from screaming.
"You were yelling. I came up to help" Draco whispered. Harry just huffed a laugh and lolled his head back. Draco started waking out the door.

But Harry's arm on his arm stopped him.

He turned to see Harry's face tucked in the covers. But...
Harry had shifted back to make room for...
Him?

Draco cautiously walked back to the bed.

Sad.
Sorry about the short chapter! It took me a while for me to decide if i should write more in this chapter. Both me and my friend thats helping me thought that it worked best like this so yea. You get what ya get. And ya don't get UPSET!! 
As always make sure you drop a comment and if you liked it give it a like!