Whats a good name for this? Help me! I seriously don't know what to name it

It had been the happiest week of his life. And he had spent every minute of it with Draco. Stealing chaste kisses every now and then. Spooning in bed. The way Draco was with him. Not Malfoy. Draco. He saw the real Draco that week. The loving, the sweet. The kind. He was still Draco. Still sarcastic and a tiny bit rude, but now he wasn't the joke. There was still the matter of telling all their friends, but Draco was incredibly excited for the future, just like him, and talked about it all the time.
"How about travailing?" Draco called from the living room. Harry came in and settled himself in Draco's arms.
"Sure, but where? And I don't have a lot of time at the moment,seeing as the bakery is still getting painted." He had bought the space in Diagon Alley, but it was still in the process of becoming a bakery.
"How about France, and Egypt, oooh, and Spain." He smiled up at the excited Draco.
"Sounds great. After the bakery starts going we can go anywhere." He chuckled, "with our conjoined banks we could probably buy England!" Draco gave him a smile, and he nearly swooned.
"I guess we could Potter."

"Do you mind if we go to Hermione's today? I haven't seen her in ages." He said, leaning into Draco's soothing strokes down his side.
"Sure, do you want to tell her? About us." He suddenly looked unsure.
"If we are, you know, a couple?" Harry giggled. Draco looked so unlike the boy he had met in first year.
"Of course we are if you want to be." Draco's kiss was his answer.

Hermione heard the nock on the door and strode to it.
"Harry!" She moved her eyes to the arm around Harry's waist. They then traveled to the person's face.
"Draco? Wha, why," she rubbed her hand over her face. Then looked at them with exhausted eyes.
"Why is Draco here?" She deadpanned.
"Well," Harry started. But then she realised. Draco's arm was around Harry. And Harry kept looking up at Draco with eyes she recognized. When she looked at pansy.
"Oh! Pansy's going to be-" she stopped, realising what she had given away.
"Pan- what?" Was Draco's confused voice.
"I'll explain after you two do. Come inside."

After he and Harry had explained everything to Hermione, she called someone via floo.  That person walked into the room after five minutes.
"Pansy?!" He gasped. He hadn't seen his friend in ages. She gave him a sly grin.
"Hi Dray." She said, her head on one side.
"And Potter by the looks of it." Harry gave Pansy an awkward smile, which she returned with nonchalance. Pansy turned to him.
"So, how have you been. I'm hoping you haven't burnt the house down yet." He felt his jaw drop.

"Are you joking?" He turned to Hermione. "Did you tell her?" Pansy kept the non caring look, but he saw a smidge of curiosity on her calm face.
"What's this about?" She said in her, 'I'm-an-80-year old-queen-and-you-all-have-to do-my-bidding' manner.
"Our house sorta burnt down." He mumbled.
"What?" Pansy said, her queeness dropped.
"Well, Harry saw and let me stay at his house. We kinda grew close after spending so much time together."
"Oh!" Pansy said, suddenly happy.
"Our plan worked then!" She said to Hermione.

Wait," Draco spluttered, one arm wrapped protectively round Harry's waist.
"You lit the fires that burned our house to ashes?" Pansy and Hermione's jaws dropped. They faced each other.
"Pansy! That wasn't the plan."
"I know! I didn't burn the house. I told Draco to go to the support group like we said, but he wouldn't go. I just didn't get any time to tell you. So what did you do?"
"I just couldn't do it. He was looking so sad about Jesse I couldn't suggest therapy!" While Pansy and Hermione were nearing yelling at each other, he and Harry were extanching confused looks. Harry finally ended the stare and spoke to Pansy in a loud, but calm voice.

"Let me get this right, {Winter here, I couldn't put straight , could I?} you and Pansy came up with a way to get us together with a support group that ended with Pansy lighting up Draco's house? Is it just me, or does that sound, well, completely ludicrous." Hermione gave Harry an exasperated look,
"No Harry. Our plan was to get you guys into the same post war support group, then make you go to the same coffee shop via us. The only reason it didn't work out was because of Draco's stubbornness to be a lone sufferer, and Harry's depression!" As soon as she said it she pulled a hand to her mouth and gave a little gasp. But Pansy just chuckled and gave the girl a peck on the cheek. Hermione blushed such a furious purple that he thought she would turn into a beetroot. In fact, he quite wanted to turn her and Pansy into vegetables, with there stupid plan.
"And by the way, Dray, as much as I hate your wardrobe, I wouldn't want to burn my old house. It's not really my style." It was now Hermione that laughed at Pansy's, joke? He hoped so. He quite liked the un-Slytherin like red jumpers. It reminded him of-
Harry.
It had always been Harry.

Just Harry.

Fin

Thanks for reading Post War Blossoms!!!!!But wait! There will be an epilogue!! Tomorrow or the next day you can expect just some amazing fluff and like, 3 time skips

But wait! There will be an epilogue!! Tomorrow or the next day you can expect just some amazing fluff and like, 3 time skips.

-Winter ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎❣️💕💞💓💗💖💝