Epilogue 3/4

To: Leooooo 🥺

Ummm why am I being escorted from denver to Colorado Springs???

To: Leooooo 🥺

This is sooo random leooo what is going on?? 😤

To: Leooooo 🥺

My driver said were 10 minutes away from the place.. im so confused

To: Crisssss ❤️

Love you and can't wait to see you! 😘❤️

*****

Cristiano didn't know what he was about to walk into, so far his trip was pretty standard. Nothing too shocking except well... he was in America. In Colorado of all places. What he also didn't understand was why this place? He stared out at the scenery, he wasn't going to lie, it was quite nice. It was just... New.

He stared down at Leo's message, reading it over and over. He really did miss him, he had a restless sleep and restless flight. His nerves making him feel exposed and anxious, he couldn't wait to see Leo and their children.

Before he knew it, the car stopped and his driver told him they were there. He looked out the window and seen a beautiful home surrounded by trees, nature all around them. The lights in the house were all lit up, shining through the windows and illuminating the evening shadows. As he got out of the car he shivered a bit, not used to the cooler air.

*****

Leo was sweating, beyond nervous. He made sure everyone was hidden from view, so that when Cris did arrive he'd be in for a surprise. He had just finished his third pass through the living room and sighed in relief when he seen that no one was visible. Just in time, Cristiano's mom texted him, telling him that Cris' car had finally pulled up outside. He did his best to hide his smile and rushed out the door, his hands shaking and his heart pounding fast.

He rushed down the short driveway to the car, Cristiano was already waiting for him. His arms open and ready, Leo jumped into them immediately. He laughed happily and tucked his face into Cris' neck, breathing in the scent that he'd missed so much. It was kind of silly since they hadn't seen each other for only a small period of time, but he couldn't help it. Since they'd come out together as a couple, they'd only gotten that much closer, practically attached.

He didn't want to let go but he knew that if he wanted this plan to work he had to. Cristiano pulled him into a kiss after he set Leo down, Leo smiling into it.

"I missed you," Cristiano whispered against Leo's lips, hands holding onto his waist. Leo chuckled shaking his head, "Can't believe you just left me like that."

"We're getting old, it's nice to be impulsive every now and then." Leo grinned, pecking Cris' cheek. "Come on, the kids miss you."

He grabbed Cristiano's hand, pulling him towards the house before Cris could even protest. He was beyond excited for this.