• ❝〔 🎮〕❞ •

• ❝〔 🎮〕❞ •

    I pressed play on my phone sliding my headphones in an attempt to silence the shouts downstairs, music banged in my ears.

    Sighing, I stared up at the ceiling.

    " damn this song is kinda sexy " I whispered, closing my eyes. It was, it really was

" Spotify premium loves parties! You- "

    Throwing the headphones I then fall asleep.

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

    The next day, I did my small morning routine, dressed up, and went to school.

    I took one last breath, sighed deeply to get that horrible anxious feeling out of my chest, and mentally prepared myself to enter the classroom.

    After class ended I stuffed my things in my bag not even caring to organize it, cause my number one priority is getting the fuck out of there.

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

    The next day.

    School got canceled for no reason, not complaining, but I got a package from an anonymous person. Whoever sent it is automatically hot. I don't make the rules.

    I asked friends and family if they were the ones who sent it, but they all denied it.

    Now a box wrapped in pink pastel wrapping sat in front of me waiting to be opened, the packaging was adorable with all the Sanrio stickers randomly scattered on it.

    " damn, where's my cute box cutter? " I mutter as I rummage through my bathroom for the sharp object.

    The box cutter smoothly cuts the top open and reveals an envelope on top of an object wrapped in bubble wrap.

dear Y/n L/n

the first time I met u I was so surprised Σ(,,ºΔº,,*) well not rlly 'met' ... 

but ! I've been waiting vv long to meet someone like u ! 

You are the perfect guinea pig >ω<

' what '

anywayz !! this package is 4 u<33

read the instructions b4 use or u will die and shit (;'∩';)

now go and enjoy life with your 2d lover lolzies☆☆. 

Stay safe <33

Love , your god (๑>؂<๑)♡

...

...

    " yo what the fuck "

    I am descending.

    I really adore the way they wrote the letter tho.

    I opened the other package, popped the bubble wrap, and got a console. A really cute one, "your god" really likes cute stuff.

    Having nothing better to do than plugging in some random console from some unknown person called " your god" I turn my TV on and plug that HDMI shit in.

    There was also a pastel blue colored cd so I put it in the console.

    The console ate the cd and began to load.

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

rewrite rewrite