• ❝〔 🥚 〕❞ •

• ❝〔 🥚 〕❞ •

    We continued onward, letting Gon go to find Kurapika and Leorio. 

    " Killua" I muttered, the male glanced at me " why are you.. so fruity?" He looked at me like 🤨 " what". 

    " ya know like, gay " I shortly explained while doing the hand thing yknow. 

    " Huh, the hell are you talking about ?!?¡ " he was like, flabbergasted (whatever that means)

    while you and Killua were fucking around, you knew full well Hisoka was giving Gon a new necklace.

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

Tip

If you die, you die 

jk u go back to your room and it's up to you whether you want to restart or play a new game

████▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ — 15%

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

    As I reached the gates I rested my hands on my knees, catching my breath. At the corner of my eyes, I catch a glimpse of the clown🤡 putting down an unconscious Leorio.

    " yo, what happened to him?" I asked, shhh he doesn't know I know what happened to him."I punched him. ''He admitted, you know what, at least he's honest. 

    " Cool" I smiled awkwardly before checking on Leorio, he had a huge red swell on his right cheek. 

    "Oi, what's wrong with your head that made you talk to that creepy ass clown? " Killua gave your head a light chop, which actually kinda hurt 😕 

    " a lot is wrong with my head but at least I'm not attracted to him. " 

    " you can be attracted to that thing? "

    " Somehow... I guess?"

     He looked horrified. 

    "Some motherfuckers need to touch some grass " I mumbled, looking at you, the person behind the screen. 

    The two of us were silent, mainly because Killua is genuinely surprised at how low your (reader not yn) standards are. Leorio finally woke up. " Man...That stings, why am I so beaten up...?" He groaned lightly, touching his swelling cheek. 

    " cause you're weak, that's why" I joked, giving him a look. "Shut up.. ugh my memory is so hazy I can't remember anything..." He said, his head still spinning from the punch. 

    "We probably shouldn't tell him" Kurapika whispered to Gon who nodded in agreement. 

    "There you guys are, I was starting to think you weren't gonna make it!" Gon and Killua then started to converse with each other leaving me in my own little world of thoughts. 

    ' dude... I need to shit ' 

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈