• ❝〔 ⭐️ 〕❞ •

• ❝〔 ⭐️ 〕❞ •

    'Where are they?' I thought as I continued to roam around the halls trying to find those two little shits. 

    "Hey! you kids, stay out of the kitchen! Go to the dining hall!" I jumped a bit from the man suddenly shouting and two little fetuses running out from a door carrying a whole chicken leg. 

    "Hey" I called for them.  "Oh hey yn, want some? " Gon greeted me, offering a piece of chicken.  

    I shake my head, "No, that's stolen food, I'm not a peasant plus there's literally a dining hall why'd you do that"

    "We were hungry. It's justified" Killua responded with his greasy ass mouth. 

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

Tip

don't be a little bitch ??

████▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ — 15%

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

    After a little while, the three of us were looking around for something interesting to do. "Oh, look!" Killua said, running up to a window and the two of us following him. 

    "Wow! The city looks like it's covered in jewels!" Gon exclaimed, staring at the gorgeous view out. 

    "That's cool!" The view was actually much prettier in person! 

    When I looked at the city in front of me, a wave of emotion I can't explain started in my stomach. "It's so pretty..!"

    Gon then asked Killua about his family. Oh yeah, speaking of his family I forgot that weirdo was here too. 

    "Really? That's kinda cool, I've always kinda idolized assassins ever since I found out about them as a kid." I said as Killua finished telling us his life story. 

    "Both of your parents are?" Gon asked. 

    Killua had a surprised expression for a bit before bursting out laughing, "That's your first reaction? You both really are a riot!" Gon looked confused. "You both are the first person to ever respond seriously"

    "Wait, you were serious? I thought you were just being a child, I don't wanna crush your dreams or whatever" I joked. 

    "Shut up," He said, hitting me lightly on the shoulder, and Gon laughed a lil. "Well, you are telling the truth, right?" Gon asked, 

    We were silent for a bit, "What makes you say that?" We looked at each other. "Nothing really.."

    "People only like me because they can't tell whether I'm serious or not," Killua continued, resting his chin on his right hand. "I'm from a family of assassins and my family has really high hopes for me, but I can't stand it. Who wants their whole life planned out for them??" 

    "No one!!" I exclaimed, 

     Killua continued "And when I told them I wanted to decide my own future they all snapped!"

    "Snap them back!!"

    "And I'm not telling you how much pressure my family puts on me.. but I don't like the idea of others deciding what I'll do with my life." I can kinda relate to him in a way, it's kinda nice. "Bro no one does, they're horrible"

    "Right? It's only natural for kids to want that," Killua grumbled, "So after I told them, I'll decide my own future by myself" they all got mad..! my mother was crying telling me I had a gift for this job.."   

    "To make a long story short I beat up my mom and stabbed my brother on the side and ran away! They probably haven't even healed yet!" The lack of guilt in his voice made it even funnier, Gon was sweating worry sweat. 

    'Bro's fucked up

    "When I become a hunter, I'll start by capturing my family. I'm sure they're worth some hefty bounties." He grinned his features almost like a magical girl. 

    "How about you Y/n?" Gon chuckled before asking me. "What about me?" 

    "What's your life story? " Killua added, "Oh, I don't have a life" 

    They didn't laugh☹

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

update, a year later :: pls this chapter was so cringe for every reason 😭 thank God I can edit this shit