• ❝〔 👏 〕❞ •.

• ❝〔 👏 〕❞ •

    I was about to speak again when I felt a murderous aura that made me and Killua instinctively turn around. I already knew who it was but that gave me chills that kill.

    "Something wrong?" The chairman suddenly emerged from the opposite of the aura. "Damn your ancient ass fast as fuck" I joked, he frowned a lil when I called him ancient.

    "Ah, Netero-san, did you see anyone there?" Gon pointed in the opposite direction to where Netero came from. "No." The old man replied bluntly.

    "Yeah, you're pretty fast for an old man," Killua added.

    "That trick? I barely moved" Everything then went silent, the tension was thick, thicker than Bokuto's ass (unfunny overused "joke😐)

    I was gonna be the one to break the tension, not really, but finally, Killua asked, "What do you want?"

    "No need to be rude, I'm just trying to find someone to kill time with," Netero said

    "Go look somewhere else"

    "By the way, I've been meaning to ask, what are your thoughts on your first attempt at the Hunter Exam?" Netero asked, completely ignoring what Killua had just said.

    "Yeah, It's been fun! Plus there haven't been any written exams that I was dreading" Gon grinned, "Um...yeah it's exciting" I answered, not knowing what to say. And then there was Killua. "I'm disappointed... I expected the exam to be more difficult, I assume the next phase would be more entertaining?" Killua then answered, keeping a sharp eye on the old man cause he was sus

    "Well, now I wouldn't know about that," Netero replied.

    "Let's go guys..." Killua said, walking away, not even waiting for us. "Hey, hold on now" The old man called out, making him come to a halt.

    "Would you like to play a game with me?"

    He's very much giving creepy old man right now

    "If you three can defeat me, I'll make you hunters on the spot" He for real bribing us right now,

    "Really? I'll play!" Gon immediately joined just by the word hunter, "Sure, if they're going, I'm going" I shrugged.

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

Tip

If you dislike your current nen type, you could always change it

█████▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ — 20%

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

    "Now, I'll go over the rules now. All you have to do is simply take this ball from me, if you can do that before the airship arrives, then you win. We're scheduled to arrive at 8 am so that gives you nine hours ." Netero explained, with the ball spinning in his hand "feel free to use any tactics you want, I'll only defend. I promise"

    "Huh? that's too easy"

    "Don't judge a book by its cover, Gon, you never know.." I said shaking my head and doing the no-hand gesture

    "We just have to take the ball?" Killua asked, to which Netero responded with a 'yes'. Killua went ahead first, while I was thinking of a tactic to use that will work.

    Wait, what's the point of trying to think of a tactic when I already know we can't beat him for shit!! He's one of the strongest Nen masters bro, lemme just bullshit this