Chapter Eleven

I spoke to a few other players that were in the car with us, we were in a Uber heading to a party that had already started. Ramos explained to me that a big party always gets thrown when one of the teams win, they get hammered and then they go back to the dorms.

I didn't go in Damien and Craven car, who both seemed to be fucking furious with me. Craven was mad at me because he doesn't like me being within a foot of him and Damien must be mad at me as he hadn't spoken to me or even looked in my direction, He was giving me the cold shoulder like he was twelve. I didn't now why he didn't want me to come here, I honestly wouldn't have if I wasn't already mad about the whole fiancé thing and him telling me no. When did he have the right to tell me what to do!?

We arrived pretty quick and I got out trailing behind Ramos; never being to a party before I'm nervous. Ramos told me he'd show me how to party since I was a virgin partier. I had drank before, not enough to get me wasted and it wasn't at some massive party like this. When we walked in Ramos went straight to handing me a cup full of god knows what. I took a sip and cringed at the vodka taste, I was gonna put it down untill Damien and the rest of the rugby team came in and the party cheered even louder knowing Damien was the star player of the team.

He came in and didn't even look at me and worse he had that girl on his arm, so i shot gunned the whole cup and Ramos cheered.

"Thatta boy! Don't even think about it, just do it!" He yelled over the already loud music, he filled my cup again and again.

The next thing I knew we had both had our arms around each other's neck and were singing '500 bottles of beer on the wall' sloppily and incorrectly as we kicked our legs out as if we were doing some Scottish dance. We had gotten a small audience that cheered us and laughed at our comedic antics; I was smiling like mad and I felt actually happy. I was having a fucking ball of time acting like a stupid idiot with my friend Ramos, but i knew it would've been more fun if Damien was here.

Oh I should go look for him! Where ever he is, I should interrogate him now that I have the courage to; about why he's so mad and how he had a whole fiancé I hadn't known about. Right now I feel like I could burn down a building and jump off a bridge and be entirely invincible; so telling off Damien shouldn't be so hard.

"I'm gon, find d" I slurred to Ramos slipping from his shoulder and he laughed at me and said good lock? I'm not sure really but it's not important right now. I wandered through the crowded house and found Damien who leaned against the wall and was surrounded by people, like close knit. If he wasn't so tall I wouldn't even have seen him.

"Dame!" I yelled to him, reaching out my hand. I didn't want to push through anyone so I expected him to come meet me half way and grab my hand. I was wrong to think so, very wrong because he just glared at me and the people around him gave me a odd look as if I was out of my mind.

"What, are you sulking?" I yelled out, crossing my arms but had my legs bent at weird angles so I could stay afloat. Yea I was the one who told him not to talk when we're in public but it's different right now.

"Fuck off onyx. Head home." He said to me as he finally got off the wall and into my face, my eyes widened in shock. What happened to the puppy like Damien that lays in my bed like he's a giant lap dog? Does alcohol make you want to cry because that's how I'm feeling.

"Oh I ge' it, you have your fiancé here so you don need me?" I barked at him standing as straight as possible, he looked at me now less angry and more like he understood what was going on but he still seemed riled up. The people around us seemed confused and to wasted to understand; that fiancé next to him seem confused as well. I hadn't even noticed her but maybe it's because I only ever focus on Damien.

"And your all over Ramos when you should be with me" he growled low in my ear and my face did heat up but I pushed him away in my drunk state, surprised at the sudden intimacy and the numerous stares. How is me dancing with my friend equivalent to having a whole fiancé! I didn't know he was this stubborn, he thinks he can control me!

"Well too bad I'm not yours, I'll go before I embarrass myself any further" I said to him but I wondered if I even sounded coherent enough to understand. I walked away from him and out the house, passing by Ramos who didn't notice me as he spoke to a few girls.

I couldn't call anyone as I didn't have a phone with me and even if I did it didn't have service. This was a big mistake, and now I look like a idiot. I was still woozy as hell and now the world started to shift as I began my walk down the side walk, I stopped and vomited into the grass.

This is the worst.

•••
Things always get worse when your drunk and out of your mind! This is a pretty short chapter sorry!