Chapter Eighteen

We continued it back in our room, it was much need skin-ship that I missed. He was rough and unrelenting; I couldn't breathe but I tried to match him- I was so embarrassed that I couldn't keep up with him, what extra dose of testosterone does he get that I don't ?!

"Oi I can't breath!" I said out of breath covering his mouth, his hands went down my chest and down to my pants.

"Wait! Wait, I'm not ready" I blurted out and he stopped, as if in shock. His forehead then fell against my chest as if he was trying to hide his face.

"Hey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you embarrassed" I started to apologize and he started to laugh, shaking with laughter. My face went bright red and I elbowed him in the back and he cursed and grabbed my arm and bit my skin lightly and this time I cursed.

"Stop acting like a dog!" I reprimanded, and he gave a small smirk and buried his head into my stomach; too close to a certain raised someone.

"Do you think I'm just gonna take your first time without any preparation?" He said looking up at me and I blinked at him and rubbed my neck.

"Well I didn't think you'd know much about it to begin with" I said uneasy.

"I'm not feral" he mumbled nipping lightly at my stomach. I cupped his face to make him stop, he was getting to close; to close to- and then he grabbed it.

"Hey! Don't do that" I said embarrassed pushing his shoulders away. Damien seeing my dick, up close? That's just to embarrassing, like what if he gets soft after seeing it- not that's it's like hideous... im like average ok!

"Im just gonna help you out, I won't do anymore then that" he told me seriously, looking me in my eyes and I had to look away. It's not that I don't want to, but cmon the star player of the school giving me a handjob? My first one at that? It's too good to be true.

"Ok...." I said, and he gave a boyish smile that made me melt into the bed, now I'm really scared.

••••
I was dazed like I was on cloud nine, we were outside watching the stars but all I could think about was...

"It was that good?" Damien murmured in my ear and I sat up quick embarrassed and light punched his arm. Damien Arif, gave me my first blow job; I wasn't expecting it- but it was life changing that's all I can say. Then he helped me clean up and said let's go look at the stars, I don't know what made him think about stars after what he did to my dick but I couldn't say much Of anything after. So here we are stargazing at midnight, no thoughts just stars.

He pulled me back down into his arms and i stiffened but relaxed against him. We stayed quiet for a bit but I listened keenly to his heart that raced, it was cute. Despite him being a solid brick, he could be nervous sometimes too.

"Why'd you want to come out here" I asked. I mean star gazing is cool and all, but I didn't expect Damien to have a hobby for watching the stars.

"I don't want to sleep yet" he responded softly, I raised my head to look at him and his face was hard to read underneath the moonlight but I could swear there was a bit of blush on his cheeks. Does he just want a reason to stay up with me? Damien was full of surprised and I couldn't seem to get enough.

"You know I really like you" I admitted and he looked at me surprised and covered my eyes as if hiding something and I clicked my tongue in annoyance and sat up trying to move his hand away.

"Hey stop teasing me!" I said finally getting his arm off and he tackled me into a hug right after, causing me to fall on my back as he constricted me. He's just like a dog! I couldn't see his face now, but his ears emitted heat.

"I like you too" he mumbled into my ear, my face flushed. He's being cute.. is he embarrassed? I hugged him back and ignored how heavy he was and how his knee pressed in between my thighs.

"I want it to be like this all the time" I whispered to him, it was nice to be just us. If things could just stay like this, but I know it won't, we can't always be together. Deep down inside I was afraid Damien might decide I'm too much trouble, he might end up going back to his fiancé likes he's supposed to.

But since we're working the same type of job, it should make our bond stronger right? I heard mafia families work together all the time, our fathers should be on good terms, they used to be when I was younger.

He took a moment but nodded against my shoulder and hugged me tighter. Again, another long period of silence.

"Promise me you won't ever leave me" he mumbled deeply, and I scrunched my face up. Shouldn't I be saying that? Mr popular. 

"What's wrong?" I asked rubbing his back and he squeezed really tight as if he was trying to cut off my circulation, then I started to slap his back.

"Just promise me" he grumbled back.

"Ok! Ok! I promise I won't ever leave you" I said half laughing and the other half was trying to get in some air, he loosened his grip and I took in a big gasp of air.

"You could kill someone with that hug!" I said angrily, but when he looked up at me I lost any anger and I just cheekily smiled.

"Maybe your name should've been Fido?" I muttered and he glared at me.

"Shut up" he murmured and kissed me before I could respond.

•••
Hey it's been a bit! Here's a short and small thing! It's hard to write these guys when it's been so long ahah!

I'm trying to keep this Pg-13 for now! So nothing to detailed but I'm the future for sure will be some juicy scenes !

I hope this was sappy and sweet enough 😓 because it's going to be less sappy in the next chapter!