Vamparian AU

DEDICATED TO TREE, WHO HAS BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO DEDICATE HER AMAZING VAMPARIAN ART TO ME (THE ONE DOWN BELOW). SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST AND MOST AMAZING FRIENDS I COULD'VE EVER ASKED FOR, AND I LOVE HER, AND I LOVE YOU TOO, FELLOW CASSARIAN SHIPPERS!

WARNING - SLIGHTLY EROTIC KISSING SCENE AND HEAVY ANGST

THERE ARE SOME DIALOGUES TAKEN FROM THE SHOW AND I HAVE UNDERLINED THEM.

Vamparian AU - This is an AU where the Sundrop (in the form of a flower) and the Moonstone (in the form of a stone) existed peacefully together, them being the sign of peace between Humans and Vampires. The Sundrop, representative of Humans, had healing qualities (thus used by Gothel to keep herself forever young), while the Moonstone, representative of Vampires, had destructive qualities. Although the leaders of both the sides were warned not to disturb this force, the King of Humans, King Frederick had taken the Sundrop as a desperate measure to save his wife, Queen Arianna's life, who was then pregnant with their daughter, later named as Rapunzel.

After that everything is just as it happened in the Tangled movie - Rapunzel having the magical healing golden hair, being kidnapped by Gothel, and meeting Eugene.

Let me specify that there is no connection between Cassandra and Gothel, and there is no Dark kingdom and no Brotherhood, and thus, Eugene is not the dark prince. All these things instead have been replaced by Vampires. Also, there is no Demanitus or Zhan Tiri, and Rapunzel doesn't know anything about the Moonstone.

The Moonstone's destructive quality here is not the rocks. Instead, it is a totally different thing about which you will learn pretty soon...

Varian (20) is heir to the guild of Vampires, led by his father Quirin, who has attacked the Kingdom of Corona, and Cassandra (28) is the closest confidante to Rapunzel (24). She, along with Rapunzel and her fiancee Eugene (30) have somehow escaped from the Castle and are out in the forest. Rapunzel has twisted her ankles and therefore, is having difficulty in walking. While Eugene supports her, Cassandra is in front of them, with a crossbow in her hand, guiding them, and looking out for any danger. Suddenly, the bushes move, and a young Vampire, with a streak of blue in his hair and blue eyes comes out...

Cassandra immediately raised her crossbow, and gritting her teeth, aimed it at him. He immediately stepped back, with his hands in the air, an awkward grin plastered on his face, trying to show her that he meant no harm.

 He immediately stepped back, with his hands in the air, an awkward grin plastered on his face, trying to show her that he meant no harm