The Zaveri Princess!!!!!

Ayesha Zaveri Khaan, the only daughter of Murad Zaveri Khaan, the youngest and the only sister of 5 real and 8 cousin brothers, also the only female child to be born in the Khaan family in the last 7 generations!. The zaveri khaan family has loved the idea of having a daughter, but call it some genetic problem or what not, there was not a single daughter in the family since its last 7 generations! At last after 5 tries, and various prayers the eldest son of the 6th generation in zaveri khaan family was blessed with a beautiful daughter, but alas, it was a difficult birth for the girl, so much so that just within 7 days of her birth, she was admitted in the hospital for a major surgery, fighting for her life, thus Murad zaveri Khaan decided, to name his baby girl Ayesha, meaning the one who lives!, and she did! Also co incidentally the doctor who saved the baby ayesha was a woman, one of the first women doctors of Pakistan, thus due to the respect for the doctor, it was unanimously decided by the whole Zaveri Khaan family that their 7 days baby girl will grow up to become a doctor only! 

So since childhood, our ayesha was taught everything that would garner her interest towards medicine, so much so that instead of barbies, and princesses, her room was filled with body charts showing and explaining various body parts of humans and animals through pictures, also for her 11th birthday, she got a custom made skeleton of human body, which could be assembled like a puzzle, To the happiness of the family, ayesha really loved all these medical stuffs, she loved the brain of a human being, seeing how complex it was garnered her curiosity from a very young age, also the loved the idea of laughing at other girls of her age, who were busy just singing and dancing or talking about princesses and chocolates while she was dealing with something really complex, after all who would dare to laugh at the only daughter of the zaveri khaan family, a family known to be the royalty of the whole Pakistan , a family who had connections in all the prominent business sectors of Pakistan, also many of the family members were reputed ministers, and some even gangsters! People moving around with guns and grenades was not a new sight in the family!

Thus when Ayesha became 17 years old, seeing how beautiful and smart she was, the whole population of Pakistan thought that she would be one of the most prominent women figures in Pakistan, but ayesha was so much in love with human brains that prominence, popularity, she didn't want any, thus to fulfill her love, she declared in the monthly full family dinner, " mom, dad and our respected family, i wish to go to USA to study and become a neurosurgeon!" It was a shocking announcement, after all it was tough for the family to let of of their only daughter, thus they kept a condition thinking ayesha would let go of her dream because of that condition, the condition was " ayesha had to get engaged to a boy of the family's choice before leaving for USA and that boy also 3 of ayesha's brothers will accompany her to USA to look after her" to the family's surprise ayesha didn't mind the conditions at all! instead she happily agreed to the conditions with a small request that her brothers and fiance were not to set a single foot inside her college and the hospital she was going to intern at, for she didn't want any kind of disturbance in her studies or work, the family agreed with her request, and the 17 years old ayesha got engaged to Asad ahemad , the only son of a prominent jewlers family in Lahore, also known for their high level political and gangster connections, and the very next day the zaveri princess left along with her fiance, and 3 older brothers to fulfill her neurosurgery dreams in newyork USA!!!!

love vida!!

hey lively ones!!!!!

I hope you guys get an idea what kind of reserved, protected and loved background ayesha had in her life, now lets see how our daniel managed to woo this nerdy protected girl away in our further chapters!!!!!!

bbye love you all!!!!!!