Jealousy In Disguise!!!

What if you come to a point in your life where you want something so earnestly that you are ready to risk your whole past for it? that was what happened to angela!

After meeting vicky for the first time at the wedding, though she was shocked by his audacious behavior, she liked his way of living his life, as it was something totally different than her's despite them being of the same age! After the wedding there was no turning back for vicky and angela, she got herself a good friend in vicky, also started feeling distant from her family, though she felt it since childhood, that her parents treated her siter and her quite differently, every month, on certain days her sister was quite pampered, such generosity was never shown to angela, she was sometimes even forced to follow her routine of dancing and church service! Also, when it came to interaction with boys, her mother always promoted her sister but never angela! as a kid angela didn't mind it but for how long can a late teen not mind such a behavior? 

Thus angela began being cut off from her family, to her surprise, even they would just rarely contact her, thus now most of the time of angela was spent dancing, earning through her performances, taking care of the small jesus idol she always carried, and with vicky in his bar! She was really enjoying the attention he gave her, also the no. of attempts he made to woo her, his innovative ways to impress her! vicky actually sometimes made her forget about jesus! 

Living in this new routine for 3 years, at the age of 23 angela went home along with vicky, to introduce her new friend to her family, on reaching home, she was shocked to see her house decorated for a wedding! It was supposed to be her younger sister's wedding who was just an year younger than angela, and no one ever bothered to inform angela about it! She was infuriated and embarrassed in front of vicky. Vicky too found it really weird, but being the gentleman he was just stayed calm beside angela, not leaving her alone. On reaching inside, she found her family surrounding her moderately pregnant younger sister who was dressed up as a bride! seeing angela there shocked the whole family! thus her mother explained that it was all so quick and the sister called for a shotgun wedding that they forgot to tell almost everyone! at that very moment the whole of angela's dancing crew entered! she was shocked to see that her family had invited her artists but not her, seeing her this agitated, the bride spoke up" enough mom, lets tell her the truth !" at this angela burst into tears and screamed at her family , saying " yes please tell me the truth behind framing my life this way! why was i since childhood submitted and not her? why was she allowed to enjoy her life like a normal girl while i was to be a money earning machine? why is everyone so happy with her pregnancy while i couldn't even date a single guy all my life!" at this her father said in a really furious voice" its your fault to be born that way! what a disgrace! we did everything we could to give you a normal life, but you show us a defected heart just like your defected body!" at this vicky could no longer stay calm, he spoke up " till what i know if a heart like angela's is defected then all of us are born with the one of devil's, as for her body defect, mind you sir, its my woman you are talking about and shaming in public! what ever it is she is perfect for me!" at this angela's dad gave a hysterical laugh, and came close to vicky's ear and whispered something, it was evident from vicky's expressions that he was utterly shocked, but then after a moment, he was the arrogant grin on angela's dad's face thus he went towards angela and proposed her to marriage on his knee! this action of vicky wiped off the grin from angela's dad's face, while angela ran towards the back garden of her house, after stopping vicky from following her! 

More than anything in her life, angela wanted to be like her sister, a normal girl pampered by her family, seeing her sister in such a beautiful dress, angela's jealousy grew, it grew enough to even want the child her sister was carrying! Angela never understood why her family was so partial, and now she didn't even want to, all she wanted was a family now, of her own, a kid of her own, a home of her own! Thus after calming down her self she went back in, shocked to see vicky surrounded her female relatives! seeing him that way she realized what a charmer he was, on seeing her look at him, vickcy excused himself from the crowd and went to her with worry in his eyes, at that angela announced "yes!" this answer brought a huge smile on vicky's face! he picked her up bridal style and gave her a round with it around the house!, but suddenly stopped infront of the bride sister. She looked quite pissed of seeing angela, steal her spotlight as always, thus she spoke" even today you will show us all the devil inside you, always stealing my special days, do you think you can get all that i have? to get it all you are not even a full woman! do you think you can get the happiness of a child when you have not even once bled? i have bled monthly for years to achieve this, but you, you can't even make your organs work according to you, you are just a beautiful bitch from outside and a monster empty from inside!" at this, vicky just took the shocked angela already in his arms to the car, he placed her in the passenger's seat and drove away! Angela looked at vicky for answers thus he said" yeah your mother explained it to me after you went in the garden, you have some problem with the womanly part of yours, making it impossible for you to become a mother!" at this angela asked" despite knowing it you proposed to me? is this what my father whispered you about?" vicky replied" your father asked me if i could remain childless throughout my life, i just gave him my answer, if not with you, i will be with no one else in this life angela, i hope you know it too well by now! i have been behind you like a shadow since last 3 years, please understand my feelings for you now! i fell for your purity, nothing else matters now! " but angela knew how much vicky loved the idea of having his own kid! he himself was born after 12 years of wait, thus even his parents were eager to meet the next generation, she couldn't take away this happiness from the guy who was this good!

On returning back to her flat, angela packed her bags in a jiffy, and was ready to leave her flat, but vicky was just outside the door, he honestly expected this reaction of her's, then he took her bags and drove her to his house, on reaching the place he said," lets begin a new life here, as for kids we don't want any, and even if we do, we can always adopt one, but before that lets start loving each other, then go towards creating something out of that love!" at this angela didn't reply but she also didn't resist entering his home, in the evening they both went together to his bar, angela just couldn't shake off the happiness her sister was experiencing, she was jealous, purely jealous, while still lost in her thoughts, she notices a new woman customer, trying everything possible to get his attention, at that moment she felt as if she was going to loose her world if she didn't stop this, thus she rushed towards vicky, and kissed him infront of everyone, thus asked him" are you sure you can manage just me by your side? i am incapable of giving you a child, but i want one, which has the same features like you, i don't know how you will make it possible but please do, if you can, say yes to this condition, say yes to marry me!" at this vicky goofily nodded and kissed her back!

All the people who witnessed it could clearly see how jealous angela got, while vicky and the others who knew them since the last 3 years knew how hard vicky worked for that day to come! their wedding was a sweet and pure one, enjoyed by all their close ones, with high hopes for the young couple who began their life together with various sacrifices!

even they didn't know that their sacrifices and desires would bring them such joys and miseries! 

love vida!!