The Girl Who Eats Well!!!

Are you single? what kind of girls do you like? do you want to hang out some time? will you go out with me? and what not, these questions were a major part of communication vicky dealt with in his everyday life. The young 20 years old celeb bartender, famous for his innovative drinks and quirky pouring styles, was loved by his lady customers of various ages and various social standards. So to all the questions of his lovely lady customers regarding his preferences about the type of mate, he had only one answer A girl who is pure and eats really well, this answer shocked many, and was also loved by almost every woman. Despite his playboy image, vicky was sure to give his heart to only one woman in that lifetime, and be with her no matter what, so now all his acquaintances were eager to see if he could find his mate in this lifetime!

On the other hand there was our prima ballet, who had to starve herself for maintaining her weight, but when she ate, she ate as if there was no tomorrow, angela was a total foodie, she understood well that there was no scope of a man's love in her life so she enjoyed her life to the fullest with the love of her fans and food. In those days marriages of people in teens and early 20s were quite common, thus vicky got the invite to a young couple's wedding who were his regular customers, the bride of the also happened to be a character in Angela's ballet play, thus angela was also invited. The wedding had a royal theme thus was organised in a castle. After arriving at the castle, the guests were busy admiring the beauty of the location, while vicky was exploring the first floor, angela was exploring the ground hall, suddenly a portrait of jesus on 1st floor caught angela's eyes and a huge smile came upon her lips, without noticing that in front of that portrait vicky was standing, awestruck by her beautiful smile.Vicky seriously thought that she smiled at him, it was the first time his heart was beating for a woman, its not that she was the most beautiful one he ever saw, he had seen worldly beauties at his bar, but this girl was surely something he had been looking for!, she surely had the smile purest of anything he had ever seen!

Unfortunately in the crowd, vicky lost the girl he had come to admire, thus he went to his second love, the bar in the wedding which was just in front of the main course section, while trying out the drinks there, he noticed  a girl on the pasta counter in the similar dress like that of the girl he saw from the first floor, eating pasta as if it was her first love!, not caring about the glaring public , nor about her smudged lipstick, vicky slowly walked towards her, and recognized her immediately as the girl he ever wanted! 

angela looked at the man, and took another spoon full of pasta to her mouth and began merrily munching it, then when the man gave her a smile, she smacked her lips and asked " do i know you?" to which vicky replied " yes, i am vicky khanna, the man who fell in love with you in the very first bite of the pasta you had, also i will make sure that if not your first, i will atleast become the last and the life long man of yours!"

Love vida!

hey lively ones!

that was the very first meeting of vicky and angela! i hope you like it, also an announcement!

I AM COVID POSITIVE NOW, SO AM NOT SURE IF I WILL BE ABLE TO REGULARLY UPDATE THE BOOK OR NOT, BUT WILL TRY TO DO IT AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE, SO I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAYS IN ADVANCE!!!!

bbye love you all!!!