Information

It's Ty'Dasia and this is my Haikyuu fanfiction that I just thought of for my Melanie Queens because I don't really see a lot of stories for us

So the story starts out with an all average black girl named (Y/F/N)*(your full name)*she has a lot of secrets and she's kind of poppin on social media for A lot of places and a lot of states so everybody got to know her she has a lot of Internet friends from a lot of places and she was talking to some of her friends from Japan and Tokyo because her parents business was starting to rise and she wanted to move to a foreign state where her business can get even bigger so she decided to move to Japan for good she would visit every once in a while so (Y/N) was telling her friends about it she told them that she didn't know we she was going to come but that she was going to come in the next month or so they were all very excited very happy she was a second year in high school so she had third your friends and first year friends and second-year friends they all treated her with respect because they saw how she can get upset and it is not pretty she's usually on FaceTime a lot because of the moving Situation But most of her friends was the  volleyball teams boys because she gets along with them better then girls most girl are jealous of her or just straight up think she's mean because she be mean-mugging The girls like to talk about her saying that she only hang out with boys because she want them...WRONG She's not for the bro's she is a bro anywho she is the last child in the family so it's only her,her mom and dad.She has (H/L)*(hair length)*(H/C)*(hair color)*(E/C)*(eye color) and was kinda short but really pretty tho she is really confident takes a lot put shame on her because she don't care but will say something back funny gotta lot of crackhead energy and really smart has anger issues some trust issues can and will fight like to have her nails done every once in a while her family knows about all the boys and are okay with them all even her parents so yeah that's about it.and she is kinda rich to.
TO THE STORY