The fangirls

🥵(Y/N) POV 11:30 A.m.🥵
I woke up to my alarm going off I turned over and turned it off I got up rub my eyes walk to my bathroom did my business brush my teeth washed my face did my hair in a down style Wavy curled middle part did my edges put on my daily fit which was orange camouflage tube top high waisted black ripped jeans shorts with fishnet stockings and black and orange camouflage vans and black jean jacket that hung around my elbows clear lipgloss and my jewelry grabbed my black fanny pack slung it over my shoulder walk down stairs and saw my mom and dad up and dressed already and ready for the day they probably had to go to the office today they are the ceo after all it only made sense we all sat down and ate breakfast together we usually do if we have time to while we were eat my dad asked me where I was going today I told him my favorite other social media famous person and his personal bully and favorite mean mugging bestie if you haven't guessed it...Aoba Johsai High yay I have to be with the fangirls see my sarcasm...if they try something today I'm going to go in any way we got up and cleaned the kitchen as they were leaving I told them I love them have a good day they said the same thing back my mom told me to tell the boys she said hey I said ight after about ten minutes just chillin in the living room I decided it was time leave it was about 12:50 I when to the store for some stuff for them when i got there I got them there favorite food with is milk bread and agedashi tofu and Hamima Chicken and I also got the three volleyballs with our pictures on it from the last time I was here it was cute I signed them to then put them in bags I got back in my car it was about 2:25 in the afternoon it took me a while in there anyway I drove to there school and waited the rest of the time out so I was chillin in my car vibing to Flo Milli after the time passed I got out the car and walked to the gym when I got there I saw Oikawa outside with fangirls so I walk in the gym without anybody see me so I went straight for couch Nobuteru When he saw me he was so happy you could see it on his face oh yeah I also got him a small gift to when I got close enough he embraced me in a loving hug I was one of his favorite people and after he let me go I gave him his gift he opened it and looked like he was gonna cry it was a picture of me my mom and dad him and his family all together in a frame with some chocolate he hugged me again and said"thank you so much (Y/N) you don't know how much this means to me"I just laughed a bit but everything was stopped by someone Coughing we look up and the whole team was starting so me being myself said something stupid"d@mn can I have my face back yuh staring hard asf"couch started laughing and so did i then he said"still gotta smart mouth I see"and I said"yep smarter then you'll ever be"we herd two loud gasp then someone said"I know those smart comebacks (Y/N) it's you"then I was tacked to the floor by something more like Oikawa then Iwaizumi came and got him off of me and hit him it the back of the head and helped me up that's when I felt the glaring of a lot of females I slowly turned around and gave the the scariest glare of there life they were kinda of trembling then I said really slowly and said darkly"do.we.have.a.problem"they rapidity shook there heads no then I said"OK then well Oikawa and Iwaizumi come give me a hug"with my arms open wide for them thay came and gave me a hug very tightly but enjoyable when we were done hugging I told them I git them gifts they were happy when I said that they took the gifts and opened them their faces showed excitement they pulled out the Oikawa picture was us dresses all fancy in a nice place While Iwaizumi was us in regular with me on his shoulders in a park and both had my signature at the bottom with a heart they were really happy you could tell by their faces they were both smiling a lot they then hugged me again then I realized there team was starting at us very intensely so I took the chance to finally introduce myself"Hello my name is (Y/F/N) i'm from (C/N) and i'm one of their close friend nice to meet you all"then did my cute smile after that everyone introduce their self to me even the fan girls tried but i didn't really pay attention to them but then i realized i was still holding one gift in my hand it was for the one and only kyotani or as everyone else knows him as mad dog so I asked where was he to iwa he looked around then pointed i followed his finger then saw him i ran to him and jumped on him and hugged him so tightly he caught me he was kinda tenes at first till he saw me and relaxed and hugged me back when i got down i gave him his gift also the volleyball had a picture of us at the beach at night in bathing suits together he smiled a little and said"thank you (Y/N) i've missed you"then gave me a side hug everyone other than couch iwa and oikawa because they know we were close friends looked very shook at this and i was just confused so i asked"what"and started mean mugging A boy who was name was yahaba said"well he never is really nice to many people its kinda shocking to all of us"all i did was start laughing so had i almost fell to the floor but mad dog caught me before i hit it after i was done i heard someone asked how we became so close so i said"we just had a lot of respect for one another more like he saw one of my fight videos then we became close friends with anger issues and a mean mugging problem"

😋TIME SKIP BABY😋

    After all the explaining i sat in the bleacher and was waiting for them when i heard one of the fan girls talking say stuff like and i  quote "that black girl think she's all that trying to still Oikawa-Senpai away from us i bet she can't even fight she prob-"she couldn't even finish her sentence because i was right in front of her and said"oh yeah i cant come outside with me really quick sweetie"she must of thought she was the sh*t becuse she got up and bumped my shoulder with hers i walked out of them gym doors and said"listen I will beat you the f**k up no cap"she had the audacity to say"no you wont you to scared in fact you wont because who do you think the would believe me or some dirty nig-"sis couldn't even finish again because i punched the sh*t outta her i bent her sh*t she feel back and i looked down and said"i bet you won't say it again bi*ch"turned around and walked back in the gym good thing i got that on camera without her seeing i gotta post that later when i got back in there i heard some whispering from them girl so i turned and said"what"they asked where that girl was that made most of the gym quiet even the boys i turned to the door with a crazy smile and said"she out there somewhere i guess" then a girl said"YOU GUESS WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER"I turned around and said"first off lower your tone cuz you can get hit second i popped her in the mouth""YOU WHAT" she asked"I leaned back and beant her sh*t she's maybe knocked tf out i didn't check"i said in a calm voice then i turned my back on her just to barely miss her fist she tried to hit me keyword tried i turned around bout to fu*k her up but someone caught my fist i turned it was the couch. He said to come and calm down and sit with him so i did.

😴TIME SKIP brought to you by (Y/N) punching that girl on the low😴

After practice was over we all left the gym and that girl was still there kinda shaking sitting down i tried not to laugh so hard but it didn't work i ended up laughing mad hard she turned around and started to fake cry i laughed even harder she then when up to the coach and oikawa and tried to lie saying"that girl called me nasty names and then she hit me very hard she is so disrespectful and should be punish like what she is a nigger"that's when i snapped i stopped laughing and and had a very serious face i reached in my bag got my brass knuckles and terned around with a crazed look on my face put them on and walked up to her and said"i want you to say that again but to my face NOW"she then terned to the boys and couch but all they did was shake there heads at her she then terned back to me slowly and was about to open her mouth til i said"gtfo my face before i hit you again say anything about this to someone and i will hurt you good tf bye"she then runoff screaming i put  my brass knouckes away and terned to the boys and said"lets go to the park i need to cool down have a goodnight coach"then we all went to my car with iwa in the front seat and left for the park when we got there i  was on the swing with mad dog pushing me oikawa in the other one with iwa leaning on the rail beside him we were all just talking about random stuff after about and hour we decided to go home so i started to drop them off home after a while it was just me and iwa so i stopped the car at a different park and I said"i got the gas tryna hit it" he said yeah so i rolled up and we smoked out in the park cant have my car smelling like smoke after we were done we put it out i went to my trunk and got my smoke bag witch had some eyedrops wraps weed a grinder an rolling tray ash tray some blunt spray perfume and cologne and a bunch of snacks gum and some extra money just incase and some weapons you never know after we were done we got in the car and i dropped him off waited till he was in than left and went home and did my night stuff had dinner with my family went to my room facetimed kuroo and kenma in a group facetime and fell asleep with them on the phone we do this alot 😴