Chapter 16 -"I'm right, aren't I? "

Gosalyn hugged her knees close to her chest. She was alone. Again. Why was she always alone? First her Grandpa, then Violet, and now...

She had yelled at Louie.

For what?

Because she was scared?

Angry?

She looked towards the giant bull who was talking to some buzzards nearby, in quite hush whispers. What did this guy want from her? She didn't have anything valuble. Nothing but a photo of her and her grandfather she had kept inside her green jacket. She took that moment to slowly pull it out, just enough so the others can't see, and stared at it.

She always stared at it when she was afraid, angry, or just lonely. She turned it over and stared at the words in Greek writing.

na eisal gennaios

Her Grandpa had been Greek. But she had never gotten around to learning any Greek from him. So she had no idea what the words meant. Nor the colors underneath them.

Blue, Red, Purple, Green, Yellow.

It reminded her of the song her Grandpa had always sung to her before bed.

Goslayn closed her eyes as she remembered the lyrics to the song:

"Close your eyes, little girl blue.""Inside of you lies a rainbow.Yellow, Blue, Red, Blue, Purple too. Blue Purple, and Green, then the Yellow..."

Her Grandpa's words filled her ears and tears swelled up in her eyes. She missed him. Missed what she had once had. Will she ever find that again?

She looked towards the bull who had stopped talking and looked over at her. One of the buzzards got a phone call.

"Seems we found Scrooge McDuck." Bradford said. The bull glanced back over at them and Gosalyn quickly put the photo back inside her jacket. "We will continue this conversation another time Tarus." He told him as they began to leave the room. "Get what you can out of the girl, we'll let you know how things go on our end as soon as we are able."

Tarus nodded in agreement as the last of the buzzards left leaving just him and Gosalyn in the empty office room.

"You ready to tell me what the old man left you and where it is?" He snarled at her, his eyes gleaming brightly as he turned his attention to her and slowly started walking up to the cage.

Gosalyn swallowed hard. Her mouth tasted like dried sand paper. She hadn't eaten, slept, or had any water since that morning. She had no idea what time it was, or even how long she's been here.

"I, I don't know -." She began.

"DO NOT LIE TO ME!" The bull shouted out her making Gosalyn cower in the corner of her cage. "I know that stupid old man left you something! Something that he couldn't just let die along with him! NOW TELL ME!"

Gosalyn had no idea what he was talking about. Her Grandpa was a famous sciencetist and well respected. She knew a lot of well owned business people relied on his intelligence. Maybe her Grandpa made something so top secret for one of the sponsors and now they thing that her Grandpa left it to her?