love struck

"IS IT JUST ME, OR IS Y/N RUNNING CRAZY FAST TOWARDS US?" Jirou shouted to Kaminari and Mina as they ran on the pipes

"What the heck!? You're right!" Kaminari shouted in surprise. Mina's mouth dropped as you jumped onto a higher pipe.

You emerged 3 shimmering arrows out of your chest, aiming it at them.

"She can't hit all three of us at once while running in heels, can she?!" Mina questioned, attempting to find a way to dodge the arrows.

You pushed off the pipe, side flipping in mid-air. You released the string, the arrows landing in all 3 of their chests. You landed onto a lower pipe.

"Stay." You whispered.

They did as commanded.

. . .

After piercing through a few more hearts, you caught up to the top 7; Kirishima, Bakugo, Deku, Iida, Todoroki, Tsu, and Uraraka.

"Out of the way, Icy-Hot!" You heard Bakugo shout from ahead. You followed his gaze to the pretty boy with two hair colors.

"I'll give you props, Bakugo, that's a funny nickname for him." You whispered to yourself.

Todoroki is pretty strong...let's use that to our advantage.

You ran onto a higher pipe and caught up with the crowd. Uraraka and Deku watched as you ran ahead of them.

"Huh? How is she running so fast!?" Deku shouted nervously. They watched as you released a pink arrow and aimed it.

You shot it straight through Todoroki's chest, making him stop. You jumped from pipe to pipe to reach him.

"Freeze them in place." You whispered as you ran past his body.

The students watched as Todoroki aimlessly held up his right hand, as if he was a zombie arising from the dead.

"Watch out!" Iida shouted.

Todoroki shot a large ice blast at the students, freezing them all in place. You glanced back and smiled. "Nice one, Todo!" You cheered.

One last person. Bakugo.

Bakugo blasted near the entrance. You aimed an arrow carefully at his chest.

"Aim......Fire." You whispered, releasing the bows' string.

"AGH!" Bakugo chocked as he felt something pinch his heart.

"Stay." You whispered.

Bakugo landed onto a pipe and slid down onto the ground, landing on his feet. He slowly fell to his knees, his head bobbing up and down.

You jumped down from the pipe and landed in front of him.

What the hell? Why can't I move? Everything feels so fucking weird!

Bakugo watched as you knelt in front of him. "Better luck next time, Katsuki." You smiled, placing your hands on his cheeks. A familiar feelings overcame Bakugo.

It felt just like...his dream.

You noticed Bakugo open his hand. Alarmed, you jumped back onto a pipe. A loud explosion released from his hand, launching him in the air.

"He...broke out of my spell?" You whispered. As Bakugo flew in the air, the two of you held eye contact. You couldn't help but smile. "Well played." You mumbled, watching him fly past the finish line.

Bakugo landed on his back, rolling in the dirt. He pushed himself off the ground, coughing.

What the hell was that? She did the exact same thing she did in my dream. Can she fucking mind-read?

 Can she fucking mind-read?