survive

"THIS

"THIS...IS A SURVIVAL TRAINING EXCERSISE."

"Oh no." Tsu sighed.

"Survive 2 nights and 3 days out in the wild. In your rafts are basic nescassities; bottles of water, food, and a lighter. I figured you guys were spending way too much time in your luxurious dorms, so why not rough it up a bit? Good luck, and see you in three days."

The screen faded to black. You all stared at the watch in disbelief. "That damn grandpa!" Bakugo hissed. Uraraka looked over at you. "What about y/n? Her leg is broken!"

"I'm fine. I can survive. It's just a broken bone." You pushed off the chair and balanced on one leg, Momo handing you your crutches. "Either way, there's no way to contact Aizawa through these watches, so I have no choice."

"Very womanly!" Kirishima bumped his fist together.

"Aizawa is right." Deku opened up the raft to reveal a stash of water and food that had been stuck in the sides of it. "There's enough food to survive us a few days."

"Lucky for us, we have me!" Momo said as she started creating string bags, tents, and clothes. Your eyes lit up. "Yay for Momo!"

. . .

"Each string bag has a change of clothes, a lighter, four bottles of water, food, hairbrush and hair tie, deoderant and towels." Momo explained as she handed you, Bakugo, Deku, Uraraka, Tsu, Iida, and Kirishima a bag. "Keep your bag with you at all times. Inside is also a portable tent and sleeping bag."

"Portable? How did it fit in the bag?" Uraraka asked. Momo created a small device from her chest. "It's something I've been working on. Press the button here, and a tent opens up. Same for the sleeping bag. But it might be a little defective, so if it is, just share with another person."

"Great job Momo!" Iida said. You threw your string bag around your back and hobbled towards the canopy of trees on the island. Bakugo looked behind him towards you. "What the hell are you doing?" He called out.

"I'm going exploring! We can't spend our whole lives on the shore!" You called out. Deku nodded. "She's right. We should split up and search around the island. There could be more useful spots."

"Here Bakugo." Momo grabbed his wrist and placed the bottle of pills in his hand. "Go with her. If her leg starts aching, help her take another pill."

"Why me?" He hissed. Kirishima patted his back as him and Iida headed in a seperate direction. "You know how to help her swallow pills don't you? We'll meet back here in about 2 hours!"

Bakugo growled before leaning down to grab his bag, and jogging to your side. "Don't go overdoing it." He mumbled to you as he walked ahead. You smiled.

"Yes sir!"

. . .

"You're slowing down." Bakugo said as he turned behind him, watching you crutch through the forest. You shook your head. "I'm fine."

"It hurts?" He asked, walking back to you.

"Only a little." You whispered. Without warning, he snatched your crutches from under you, holding your wrist to help you keep balance. "Get on my back."

"HUH!? No way! I said I'm-"

"You shouldn't be moving around in the first place! Just get on my fucking back, I'll hold your crutches!"

You huffed. It was clear he was being stubborn about it. He bent down, and you stepped onto his back, wrapping your arms over his shoulders. He stood back up, holding your legs, and started walking up the path.

"Am I heavy?" You asked.

"Like a fucking dumptruck." He joked. You slapped his chest hard, knocking the wind out of him. "I was kidding! You aren't heavy at all!"

You traveled through the forest a little while longer.

"Bakugo?"

"Hm."

"Thanks for protecting me."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"When we were falling from the waterfall, you held my head. If you didn't I probably would've cracked my skull or something."

A trace of pink colored his cheeks. "Shut up, dumbass. It's no big deal."

You smiled and relaxed your head on his back. That's when you heard the sound of water. "What's that sound?"

Bakugo picked up the pace and arrived to a hot spring. The two of you stared at it excitedly. "A natural hot spring! It's our lucky day!" You cheered. "We can shower in it!"

"Let's go back to the shore and tell the rest of the nerds." He turned around and headed back down the path. After about 10 minutes, you noticed something.

"Bakugo?"

"What now?"

"...The path is...different."