waterfall

"WOWWWW!" The class cheered as they jumped off the bus excitedly

"WOWWWW!" The class cheered as they jumped off the bus excitedly. "This place is gorgeous!" Momo awed.

Aizawa had taken the class to do a training excersise. You took a bus to some disclosed location, and ended up at some jungle-forest terrain. You now stood at the bed of a rushing river.

Aizawa set out 5 rafts. "You will work in groups of 4. The point of the exercise is teamwork. Make it from one end of the river to another."

Kaminari huffed. "That's all we have to do? This is suspicious."

Aizawa nodded. "No catch. The teams are; Bakugo, Y/N, Deku, Ochako as team one. Kirishima, Yayorozu, Asui and Iida as team two. Tokoyami, Todoroki, Kaminari, and Jirou as team three. Mina, Sero, Aoyama, and Sato as team four. Mineta, Hagakure, Shouji, and Kouda as team five. Everyone grab a life jacket and pick a raft."

"This sounds fun!" Uraraka cheered as she buckled a life jacket on you. You smiled. "I know..too bad Deku and Bakugo are on our team together." You sighed as the two of you watched Bakugo glare at Deku.

"Also, wear these watches. It's so I can track your progess as you make your way across the river." Aizawa handed each of you and black and blue tech-like watch.

"Coooooool." Mina said as she examined the watch.

. . .

After traveling on the river for about 10 minutes, and enjoying the scenery with your classmates, you all approched a fork in the river. It separted into 2 paths. That's when the current of the river suddenly became faster.

"Mina!" You shouted as you watched her team get carried in the other direction, along with team five and team three. "What's happening?" Mina shouted, but her team had disappered around the corner. The current started to carry your team and Momo's team down the straight path.

"Don't worry about them. We'll see them on the other side!" Kirishima assured to you guys.

"Uh...guys?" Deku said nervously. "What, nerd!" Bakugo shouted, looking his way. Deku pointed straight ahead. There was... a drop.

"What the hell? How is there a waterfall in the middle of the jungle!" Kirishima whined from his boat. "We have to stop paddling!" Tsu shouted. Everyone dropped their paddles, but the current only picked up, bringing you guys closer to the edge.

"What do we do, Iida!" You turned to your class president. He looked around franctically. "Brace for impact!"

"YOU WANT US TO FALL IN?!" You shouted at him.

"It'll be okay, y/n! I'm sure Aizawa knew about the waterfall!" Uraraka yelled, clearly only trying to calm herself down. That's when she accidently activated her quirk on the raft, making it weightless.

"Uraraka!" Deku shouted, but the raft was being thrown over the edge. You all screamed as you fell down the tall waterfall. You closed your eyes in fear, when you felt someone reach their arms around you, bringing your head to their chest. As you fell, you opened your eyes to see blonde, spikey hair.

Bakugo?

The two of you fell head first into the water. You felt your leg smash into something, making you scream underwater. You choked, trying to find the surface of the water.

But everything went black.