uno

"MAN YOU SUCK

"MAN YOU SUCK." You muttered after winning your 7th game. Bakugo growled. "I'm tired, so I'm off my game, dumbass."

"I'm positive that isn't why." You chuckled before chugging down the rest of your orange soda.

You and Bakugo had been playing for about an hour and a half now. It made you realize something.

"You know, Bakugo, you're actually not that bad when you don't talk, try shutting up every now and then." You suggested, shuffling the uno cards. He gritted his teeth. "Fuck you."

"You should try being more calm...like Todoroki! He's a little clueless, but he's still a badass when he needs to be." You explained in admiration.

"Are those the types of guys you're into?" Bakugo asked. You looked up at him and cocked your head. "Types? Into?" You questioned. He furrowed his brows. "Yeah...? Like the type of guys you like. Calm and quiet?"

"Oh, like romantically? Well I don't know. I've never felt physical attraction before, remember?"

"Oh...right." He mumbled. "That's a little fucking weird you know."

"It's not like it's my fault!" You whined. You looked down at your lap and played with the strings attached to your pajama pants. "It actually frustrates me."

"Frustrates? As in irritates?" Bakugo asked. You nodded in confirmation.

"I've always wanted to get married, raise a kid or two, do all the romantic stuff, you know? Like my parents. They loved each other so much, that it made me want the same thing. But no matter how much I try...I just can't fall in love."

Bakugo watched as you placed your chin on the palm of your hand. "It annoys me."

"I mean, you're only, what, 16? 17? You got a long ways to go." Bakugo mumbled. You looked back at him. "I mean, I've never fallen in love either, so you aren't alone."

"Yeah but...you're...Bakugo." You whispered, poking at his forearm. "What's that supposed to mean!?" He yelled angrily, making you laugh. You fell back onto your back, holding your stomach. He stared at you as you had your mini laugh attack.

"You're right Bakugo...I'm only 16. I guess I just haven't found the right person." You whispered.

"Sure....Quit sulking and let's play another game." Bakugo hissed at you, but you didn't respond back. "Don't fucking tell me..." He whispered and looked over your knees to see you fast asleep.

"What's with her and passing out after laughing too hard?" He groaned. He stood up and adjusted you in his arms, carrying you to your dorm room. He felt you lightly snuggle into his chest, making him give a small grin.

"Like a fucking baby."