present

6 weeks later

6 weeks later

"HEY DUMBASS." Bakugo opened your dorm door. You turned to him. "Sure. Walk in. It's totally fine." You mumbled, pushing yourself off your bed. You greeted each other with a quick kiss.

"What's behind your back?" You asked as you plopped down on your bed. He revealed a large pink bag. "Surprise." He said, unenthusiastically.

"It's not my birthday though." You grabbed the bag and removed the tissue paper. Your eyes light up and you grabbed the white high-knee high heels out of the bag.

"I remember you asking Hastame for some adjustments to your heels, but you didn't know what to add. So I came up with a design for her to make." He mumbled.

"BAKUGO!" You shouted, playfully slapping the bag on his arm. "These are beautiful!"

"Why the fuck did you hit me if you like them!" He hissed, rubbing him arm. You dropped the heels and grabbed his face, planting a kiss on his lips. "Thank you."

He turned away, embarrassed. "It was nothing."

"Oh, there's something I wanted to tell you!" You said, sitting next to him.

"I love you."

Bakugo's eyes widened as he turned to face you. "Are you serious?"

"...Is it a bad thing?" You questioned. Before you knew it, Bakugo wrapped his arms around your waist and pushed you down on the bed, hugging you tightly. "I love you, dumbass."

"You do?" You whispered, playing with his hair. He nodded, his face buried in your stomach. "I've loved you for a while now."

"Really? How long?"

"Remember when we played that match in tennis?"

"...The one I completely demolished you in?" You teased. He growled, pinching your arm. "Yes. That one...when you kissed me on the forehead, I think that's when I knew."

"That was almost 5 months ago. You've loved me for that long?" You whispered. He sat up, his body towering over you. "5 long months." He whispered before kissing you on the forehead.

"Wait. How do you know you love me if you didn't even know you had a crush on me?" He asked.

You shrugged. "I'm not sure. I just know I do." You pretended to shoot a bow and arrow. "It's like Cupid shot me!"

Bakugo scoffed and fell on top of your body, flipping you onto his. You sat up in his lap as he played with your hands. "I still remember the first time I met you." He muttered.

"When we fought for the meat bun?" You tilted your head.

"Not that, moron. In my dream."

"Oh yeah, what was that like? What did I look like?"

"You looked like you but more...like a glow stick."

"...Did you just compare me to a glowstick?"

"Well that's what you fucking looked like!" He hissed. "You looked like a fallen angel that came to bless me or something. And you didn't talk or anything, you just smile at me."

"So my soul looks like a fallen angel?" You beamed. "I always knew I had a pretty soul!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "You're so full of yourself." He leaned forward and kissed you on the lips.

end.