Error/chronos checking on aus

Chronos has been keeping an eye on them ever since the aus have been made. He wasn't likely to make anymore besides a few, it's not even close to upsetting the balance but hey, one can never be too careful after all. He may one day end up in a creative spree like ink did back in his old multiverse and he knows how that turns out.

He thought and in the end, he only made 30 different aus. It wasn't even half way to messing with the balance. But he still wanted to be careful.

So he was checking on each aus, both from where he was at and through a portal to keep an eye socket on them. So far so good, he thought.

He kept looking through them up until his eyes lands on dreamtale, he watched nightmare and his brother dream play for a bit. Then he moved onto the aus of his group from back home. They can't replace his old team and family but...well...he does miss them... he will try and move on but he won't forget them.

He thought and made some of the dolls he had made before since they were left back home at the mansion and the anti-void.

He finished making them and looked at dusttale, mentally freezing at the sight of the human but he waited a bit. He decided that he doesn't want them to suffer and took the humans soul after they reset on a genocide run back to the beginning.

There, he should probably get rid of the humans souls, no humans means they can't reset but then again...they won't be able to go to the surface without the human but In some aus it was just constant genocide after genocide.

Like killertale and dusttale. So he took those humans souls away.

The rest he will leave unless they do the same like killertale and dusttale.

Otherwise he would leave them be...for now... he thought as he continued to watch over the other aus, he saw the confusion for killertale and dusttale sans as they waited and yet the human frisk never showed up again.

It did take a while before they decided to shrug it off and went back to their usually days without the human, they looked grateful though, now that they don't have to go through anymore resets with the humans and the genocides.

Chronos felt pleased, two of his precious family will have a better and happier life now that he took the two souls away. So chronos smiled, surprisingly enough, he doesn't have to actually go into the aus just yet for anything.

He thought but felt a disturbance in the multiverse, chronos frowned, getting up and heading out to check it out.

When he got there, there was a tiny whole ripped in the multiverse and he could see someone started to mess with his multiverse.

Chronos glared, not on his watch! He thought and started to using his strings to tie the rip back up, he also used something to help seal his multiverse from those that don't belong here...like the humans or hackers who were trying to mess with his multiverse and he won't allow it.

So he sealed his multiverse from hackers and any humans that had been trying to access his multiverse.

Good riddance, chronos thought and went back to the in between the worlds to keep an eye out for anything.

He has been frowning for a while now, he felt irritated that someone tried to come into his multiverse and mess with it.

He won't allow it, he wondered if that happened in his old multiverse and that's why things got worse after a while.

He thought and decided if he ever ends up in another multiverse, then he would check it out and see if he could help because he doesn't want others to go through what he did when it got worse.

Chronos thought and stared at the aus and originals. Nothing so far...he thought and finally allowed himself to relax. Good..the aus and originals are purrfectly fine. He thought feeling amused as he just checked cattale.

He decided he deserved a small nap for now....

And later on when he wakes up, he would feel happy when he visits his favorite au..but for now he slept as he finally got a small break...

_____*________*_____*_____*_______
Finally finished with 806 words, sorry this took me so long but I got stuck with only three hundred words until now. Well hope you like and comment what you think.

Also this is a simple check

Name:chronos la falta de misstep errant
LV:unknown
HP:infinite
AT:infinite
DF:infinite
Exp:unknown
Weapon:whatever he chooses, his magic, magic attacks, his strings, etc
A creator, protector of au's/multiverse, a god you don't want to mess with and what's his, don't try to fight him you'll lose and mostly likely die, etc

A deep check is when the saw further in like

Likes chocolate

Fate touched

Destiny touched

Etc

You can chose a few on what to see when it's a deeper check and I'll decide.

Ja ne~!