Falling into another portal and two inks?

Chronos fell into the portal that appeared out of no where when he was at the daily meeting with the sans and papyrus's. Not again.. he thought as he heard them call out in shock and worry as he fell through.

He felt himself spin a bit before he was able to correct himself and land on his feet somewhere. He opened his eyes that he didn't realize he had closed.

He then started glancing around, noticing that where he was at looked very similar. He was about to check the codes to see where he was before he heard a voice. "Um? Excuse me? Who are you?" He stopped on what he was about to do and turned around.

He noticed with somewhat surprise and annoyance, that an ink was there. He could tell it was an actually ink and not another him as ink too.

That means this ink might not know about the balance and could possibly be hurting an error. He wasn't too happy about that but decided to stay quiet for now about that. "Hm?" Chronos tilted his head. "You look like ink." Another said making chronos look over at him.

"Ink? Never heard of an ink before. The names chronos, creator of aus and protector." Chronos said already knowing how they will react. "You never heard of ink!? Wait creator and protector of aus? What.."some papyrus said. "My guess is that I'm from a different multiverse from your own. I can recognize some of you that I made but the others? Not so much. Looks like you created a lot of aus..maybe too many in fact.." Chronos said tilting his head as he counted the sans and papyrus's.

Ink blinked at that, create to many? "What do you mean by create too many?" Ink asked with curiosity.

"Do you not know about the balance?" Chronos asked already knowing the answer to that.

Ink shook his head to that, "no I don't. What's this about a balance?" Ink asked his other self from a different multiverse. "Hm..there's a balance to everything, a 'good' side and a 'dark' side. Like there is positivity and negativity. They need to be balanced, too much of one side will mess with the balance and it can cause harm. Like too much aus, if one au touches, they start to explode and the people who live there will fall into the void." Chronos said and they stared at him with horror written on their faces.

"There will always be a balance, no matter what one side tries to do, the other will always stand strong. Though I don't know why you don't know about the balance. My fate told me when I first woke up." Chronos said and they blinked.

"Your fate?" Ink said looking confused.

Chronos tilted his head, "yes my fate..what about yours? Wait..don't tell me..that this fate never said anything to you?" Chronos said somewhat putting on an act as though he was surprised.

"I-no? I never heard this 'fate' talk to me at all." Ink said.

"Hm..that can explain some things like not knowing about the balance..since my fate told me the day I woke up, I knew I shouldn't create too many. After all..I didn't want fate to have to be forced to choice between talking a sans or papyrus and forced them to destroy or fate possible taking me and grounding me or something. I didn't want fate to chose either of those possibilities so I only made enough and keep the balance." Chronos said and they looked pale and I think I saw horror and worry in inks eye sockets.

Chronos knows ink is thinking about his counterpart here.

No One said anything for a while, Chronos thinks he saw this blue type something on his phone. He wondered how different this multiverse is to his old one and his new one that he lives in currently.

He wondered and decided to shrug it off for now at the very least. He wondered if any of them decided to check him yet. He shrugged that off too. He will let them check him later if they want to.

"So what about the bad sans?"  A sans, an underfell sans, asked him and he blinked before he tilted his head, acting a bit dumb by that.

After all, his multiverse doesn't have bad sans, his old one did though but they are talking about his new multiverse soo....hehe he doesn't have to say anything about his old multiverse.

"I haven't heard of 'these' bad sans. Who are they and what au are they from?" Chronos asked many jaws dropped at that.

"Is there a dreamtale? Or uh killertale, dusttale, xtale,?" Dream questioned him.

"Well yes, I have those four aus, I've made around 30 or so aus." Chronos told them and Dream looked a bit confused and relieved at the same time.

"What are they like?" Blue asked chronos, looking very curious.

"Oh, all of them are great, nightmare really loves the books I got for him." Chronos started out and he saw jaws just drop at that and Dream looked surprised now.

"...did he ever eat the apples?" Dream asked and Chronos blinked at that.

"No? Why would your nightmare do that?" Chronos asked, playing dumb.

"The villagers." Dream responded and chronos tilted his head at that.

"Well there's no villagers that even live near nightmare and dreams home. So that wouldn't happen." Chronos responded and Dream smiled a bit, both sad and happy for his other self and other brother in that multiverse.

Chronos already knew what dream was thinking and blinked, "do you want to meet my nightmare? I'm pretty sure him and the others are working on a way to find me and bring me back. So they might actually need to be in this multiverse to get me. If nightmares with them, you can meet him." He told Dream who looked delighted and relieved at that.

"Thank you.." Dream responded and Chronos nodded at that.

Ink blinked, huh, it's strange that their multiverses were very different then the other, maybe it's because the other knew about the balance and he didn't?

He wrote everything that he learned today on his scarf, writing a bit on his sleeves to tell himself to make sure to check his scarf everyday on the hand that he brings up to his face often.

There, so even if he forgets, he will be reminded if he sees his sleeves and then checks his scarfs. He was taking extra precautions just in case Dream or someone else doesn't remind him of the balance because his memory...isn't always that great.

Ink thought and focused on writing everything he needed to know down. He didn't want any of the aus to destroy themselves nor force anyone to destroy any of the aus.

Chronos just smiled, looks like this is an ink that does at least care about the aus and all, especially since he learned of the balance now.

Dream just blinked at that, he knew about the balance between negativity and positivity but he didn't know about more balances.

Blue looked pleased, he already knew about the balances between a few but no one wanted to believe him. He's grateful that this version of his ink knew about it and was actually careful. He can at least tell nightmares gang and error that they now know about the balance.

Classic blinked, did ink not know of the balance? He knew about the balance and all that. But he didn't know that the others didn't...he would have said something by now if he knew they didn't, he wasn't usually included in the meetings because he's the original and they didn't want him to die or get hurt outside of his au. So he never really knew what the meetings had been about at all.

Chronos smiled again, looks like this multiverse will be better then his old one...

____*____*_____*____*_____*_____*___*_
Also this isn't the first time chronos ended up in a different multiverse, this is his second time. I'll do a flashback about him being kidnapped to a different multiverse sometime after this one so look forward to it.

Also finished at 1423 words, hope you all like and comment what you think!

Ja ne~!

Also help me decide on the aus of this multiverse.

I have
Outcodes- Ink, error, fresh
Undertale,
Underfell,
Underswap,
Swapfell,
Fellswap,
Dreamtale,
Killertale,
Horrortale,
Dusttale,
Xtale,
Epictale,
Abysstale,
Aftertale,
Reapertale,

That's all I have for now

X