Checking the balance etc

Chronos wanted to recheck the balance again, just to be safe, it's mostly because he usually always checks the balance and...it makes him a bit uncomfortable about not checking the balance as often as he used to do.

So that was what he was doing, opening the codes up and checking the balance. He relaxed a bit when he saw that everything was doing great.

He throughly checked the aus, the balances, everything he could, including the codes.

He finally felt more relaxed then usual after he checked after that he usually checks and smiled. His multiverse is doing good, he thought and he wondered around through au after au now that he checked it all.

He ended up stopping at the original, which was undertale. He glanced around and saw papyrus talking to his brother. He smiled and walked away, he can talk to them later on today when they weren't busy and all.

Chronos thought and he walked to a different au, he decided to walk through all of them today and check on them personally.

It didn't take him long to visit each au and check on them personally. Though he was happy to note that nothing was wrong with any of the aus here too.

So he went back to his place and sat down for a bit and started knitting. He still knots and does all that other stuff to. He's made dolls of his old gang too that he really missed.

Oh well, at least he knows that his people are safe because of the barriers he made around certain aus and places.

Maybe one day he will see them again? He thought a bit hopeful but not too hopeful. He didn't want to get his hopes up only for him to never see them again.

He sighed as he continued to walk around the aus, he walked into his deathtale. He glanced around, nothing out of place here as well. Chronos thought and started walking around, looking up at the moon with a  smile.

Yeah deathtale has a moon, and not just like any of the other moons either. This was a blue moon, he thought with a smile.

He did see something about blue moon on some sort of...tv? He doesn't remember the name of it anyways. But he did see a blue moon in the show thing and decided to make one. Which also lead to the deathtale, it's only called that because of the moon.

And some other things but he can think about them later on. Chronos thought, watching deathtale sans walk around. He wore a starry jacket, a blue moon on the back of it, with stars all around his jacket with a comet or two on the jacket.

The papyrus scarf also had the blue moon on it with stars and comets. He guessed the sans of this au made the scarf for his brother.

Chronos thought, watching them both walk, the sans doing moon puns and the papyrus was groaning with a hidden smile on his face.

Everything was good here as well, chronos thought and turned to leave, unknowingly to him, the sans and papyrus had noticed an extra presence and had stoped to look but Chronos was gone before they could even say anything.

Chronos entered lifetale, glancing around as he did so. He teleports around until he spots this au papyrus walking around with the human.

"And so this is why we should be doing it like this way-" the papyrus was saying to his human.

Chronos didn't listen too much to of the conversation, it was named lifetale for many reasons.

One reason is because all monsters know how to heal, either heal themselves or heal others.

They were a lot more advanced in healing then most aus. Only feel exceptions are some monsters from other aus who can heal even better then lifetale and that wasn't too many who could heal better then lifetale itself.

He nodded, everything was doing good for now, Chronos thought and headed to moontale to visit moon sans.

"Ah so your back again." Moon sans said and Chronos nodded at that.

"Yeah I'm back. Sorry it's been a while. Checking other aus individually takes some time for me." Chronos responded and moon sans nodded and yawned a bit.

"Hmm yeah ok. Let's just hang out here for a bit." Moon sans said and chronos nodded at that and they both stared up at the sky for a few hours, silent.

They didn't speak for those few hours until it was time for Chronos to go anywhere.

Chronos got up when he knew he needed to check other aus no and soon.

"See you later." Chronos said and moon sans nodded at that as Chronos left again.

He checked the other aus and nodded, everything was good. Nothing has happened and all that. So he can take a small break and take a nap for a bit.

Chronos thought and headed back and laid down, closing his eyes for a few hours before he let sleep claim him.

____*___*_____*____*_____*____*___*
Finally finished with 1019 words. Sorry it took a bit longer then I thought but I was stuck on what else to right when I was only at 4 hundred words earlier.

Well hope you all like and comment what you think.

It will take longer to update. You all know IM A SLOW UPDATER SO DONT EXPECT UPDATES ANYTIME SOON! Ok?

Ja ne~!

I also may change some of the nicknames at one point but idk yet.

Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/paps/creampuff
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/cream
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Epic tale, sans/epic, papyrus/titan
Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/x
Horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/sugar/Jupiter
Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/time/idk
Haventale, sans/haven/idk, papyrus/angel
Farm tale, sans/undecided, papyrus/undecided
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/boss
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/rus
Swapfell, sans/black, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/fell, papyrus/orange
Errortale, sans/error, papyrus/misspell
Inktale, sans/paint, papyrus/spray
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/after
Fresh tale, sans/fresh, papyrus/pop
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Dance tale, sans/dance, papyrus/tango
Suntale, sans/sun, papyrus/sky
Moontale, sans/moon, papyrus/crescent
Electrictale, sans/electric, papyrus/light
Firetale, sans/fire, papyrus/flame
Watertale, sans/water, papyrus/ocean
Windtale, sans/wind, papyrus/windy
Groundtale, sans/ground/earth, papyrus/idk
Lifetale, sans/life/heaven/idk, papyrus/idk
Deathtale, sans/death/idk, papyrus/ idk

Moi
X