Meeting his other error self

It's been a few hours since then, Chronos is mostly waiting for his multiverse to find him...again... which may take a while depending on where this multiverse he is in is at.

But he was mostly listening to the others talking about what to do and all that since they now know that the 'bad' sans has been helping their own error and all that.

So he's mostly just waiting, he knows this blue probably called the nightmare gang or messaged one of them if not all if they had a group message thing.

He wonders what was going to happen now that they know about the balance? Chronos thought with a hint of curiosity.

He shrugged it off, as long as this ink stops creating, it should be fine. Chronos thought and nodded to himself.

So Chronos just stood there, waiting. Well up until the nightmare gang from third multiverse came out of nowhere and stared the star sans and their allies down.

Chronos blinked, a bit nonchalant.

"So we heard there's another ink?"  Nightmare said creepily grinning.

The star sans and their allies tensed up at that, especially since nightmare wasn't alone and was with his gang and error.

Chronos just stared at them as they finally spotted him and stared at him.

"So this is what a nightmare looks like if he ate the apples?" Chronos said thoughtfully pretending not to know.

Since if he was a regular ink who knew and cared about the balance and all that. He wouldn't know what nightmare or dream would look like if they ate the apples.

But he wasn't just an ink, he was an error turned ink.

Soo...yeah he knows things other regular inks wouldn't.

"Uh yeah that's what nightmare looks like..." Dream responded to him.

Chronos nodded at that, walking over the the 'bad' sans despite most of the star sans and their allies worry.

Chronos walked pretty close to them, curious to see if there was any difference between his multiverse, his old one, and this one and blinked.

"Hmm I don't see much of a different between them and the ones back home...strange..I thought they would be a bit more different..." Chronos mentioned while starring at them more.

They blinked, a bit startled at that, "though they are missing members from this multiverse...like killers brother cream or cross brother...hmm"

"Wait...our brothers? Are...they alive in your multiverse?" Cross asked with a shocked look on his face while Chronos have him a surprised look. Of course the surprise was fake though.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't they be?" Chronos said with fake confusion. He wasn't going to be telling anyone anytime soon that he used to be error, a destroyer of universes and multiverses...

Everything fell silent as the bad sans took in that information.

"Well either way, when my multiverse comes to get me, maybe you can visit and see what it's like and meet the others. Since apparently this ink didn't know about the balance so I'll let some of you come and visit to see what my multiverse is like." Chronos told them and they just nodded as the bad sans sat down to listen.

So Chronos talked about some parts of his multiverse.

"Wait wait wait...hold on a second..you made an au called death tale?" Fell asked in disbelief.

Chronos nodded, "yeah? There's also suntale, moontale, electrictale, firetale, watertale, windtale, groundtale, and lifetale." Chronos mentioned and ink looked excited at new aus.

But then ink pouted at not being able to make more aus right now since there is a balance and he doesn't want to ruin it anymore then he already accidentally had... hopefully error destroys more so that maybe one day in the far enough future when there is enough space, he might be able to make newer ones and not just copies like he has been doing..

Though that won't be anytime soon...ink thought and listened with rapid attention to Chronos.

____*____*_____*_____*____*____*___
And done, with 714 words..that's as much as I was able to do...I couldn't put anymore words to this chapter..I like have some ideas for more chapters but it will take a while before I can think of anything to write..

Since the next chapter is when Chronos multiverses looks for Chronos and all that..

Well comment what you think...

Ja ne~!

I have
Outcodes- Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/
Underfell, sans/fell, papyrus/
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/rus
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap,
Dreamtale,
Killertale,
Horrortale,
Dusttale,
Xtale,
Epictale,
Abysstale,
Aftertale,
Reapertale,

That's all I have for now

Xxx