Another day with his creations.

So chronos was once again moving to other aus, meeting different sans and papyrus's, the most recent au he was it, was moontale, he was just walking around in moontale, feeling curious.

He only made the basics, as in the aus and their homes and all that.

But their personalities were on them, chronos thought as he walked through the trees and stumbled upon moontale sans just sitting there.

"Hello there." Moontale sans said without looking behind him.

Chronos blinked at that, so this sans was a clam one? "Hello." Chronos said and moontale sans turned around with a smile, hiding his surprise when he saw it was another skeleton besides his brother.

"I'm sans, sans the skeleton. It's nice to meet you." Moon Sans told him.

So did this sans not do any puns? Or is it something else.

"Nice to meet you too sans." Chronos told him and sat down near moontale sans.

They were quiet for a while, before sans started to talk again.

"So your a skeleton, I haven't seen any skeletons besides me and my brother. Where do you come from?" Moon sans asked.

Chronos thought for a second, either way they will find out sooner or later. "I'm not from your world, I just travel throughout the multiverse every now and then.

Moon sans let out a hum at that, chronos just sat there for a while before getting up.

"It's time for me to go to a different au. I may visit again but I don't know when." Chronos told them.

Unknown to Chronos, because he didn't really pay attention to moon sans when moon sans checked him, moon sans did a deeper check. And Chronos didn't bother to hide anything yet and thought moon sans was just doing a regular check and didn't pay attention when he felt moon sans check him.

Moon sans stared at the deeper check he did on Chronos.

Huh...he didn't expect Chronos to be a god of time.. hmm...interesting...did Chronos know this? Or is he unaware of being a god of time? Moon sans thought, staring at the deeper parts of Chronos stats.

God of time
God of codes
God of worlds/aus

Etc

There's more to Chronos then he thought..moon sans thought.

Meanwhile with Chronos, he hasn't really bothered to do a deeper check on himself because sure he may be an 'ink' now, he knows he probably changed a bit, or quite a bit in appearance, and some of his magic changed but he doesn't think too much changed.

Besides, he's never done a deeper check on himself before, sure he's done it on others but never on himself.

And he also had a feeling he should chose the name Chronos for his new name when he found himself becoming an 'ink' from another multiverse.

Either way, any stats within a deeper check is unknown to him. Since he's never checked it before.

He's always done the usually regular check to view his stats and see any damages he had and all that.

So it was completely unknown to him about him being more then just a forced god of destruction.

He didn't know he was a god of time or any other titles he gained from being an 'ink' or from his previous life as an error.

So now he was visiting horrortale this time though.

He already grabbed some food to last horrortale for another few weeks, he usually goes to house to house to put a certain amount of food in it so that the ones who live there, discover it and are able to eat.