-21-

As far as Kongpob's lieutenant, the mayor, and the whole town are concerned, the cola psycho case is closed, all thanks to Detective Kongpob Suthilak for a job well done. The perpetrator was Phan who 'fortunately' was shot by 'Kongpob' and was caught in a fire. All evidence led to Phan– he was an orphan; accounts from witnesses that suddenly came out of nowhere stating that a man who looks exactly like Phan was seen near the crime scenes; he was a known avid fan of cola as strengthened by the receipts in his drawer and the stock he has at home; all those times he was away from home for 'business' coincided with those times the cola psycho attacked, sadly, Phan had no one to vouch for his business getaway, even his family was no help; Hathai from the Juvenile Center stated that Aroon's last place was at Ratchaburi. 

Everything connected to Phan. So the case was closed much to the relief of everyone. The background story is this is a revenge story to the people who wronged Phan. 

Kongpob receives a medal of honor for finally ending the deranged psychopath's life but he knows he doesn't deserve it. His lieutenant offered Kongpob a promotion but he rejected it with a polite smile while his guilt ate him up.

Kongpob doesn't know how to break it to everyone that the person they thought was the suspect was also a victim of the feared psycho who's still at large, lurking in the corner, ready to pounce on anyone he puts his mind to. 

Kongpob knows, once he breaks the truth to everyone, they will be in a state of panic again. So, for the sake of everyone's safety and to stop them from worrying, Kongpob remains silent. 

Or, maybe, Kongpob's being in denial. Covering his love for Arthit with his faux concern for the town. So, instead of enacting a manhunt search for Arthit, the smart thing to do, as Arthit deserved and as what should be done so Arthit can finally have his much-deserved death sentence, Kongpob remains mum. 

But the truth is, Kongpob is an idiot who is foolishly in love with a psychopath so he let an innocent man suffer for all the wrongdoings of Arthit. 

Now, two months after, the town is back to normal. Almost everyone already forgot the cola psycho. But not Kongpob. Never Kongpob. 

Kongpob is always on the lookout for Arthit's shadow, ready to shoot him on the spot if that bastard ever has the face to show up again. Not after what Arthit did with Kongpob, the detective knows no mercy. 

Truth be told, there are times when Kongpob will find himself reminiscing his memory with Arthit putting a distant smile on his face, but a few minutes after, he would snap out of it and all that would remain in his heart is his thirst to catch Arthit himself and kill him once and for all.

At the start of Arthit leaving him, Wad had asked him of Arthit's whereabouts but Kongpob only shot Wad's curiousness with a reason that they had a fallout due to their 'differences'. Wad didn't believe him at first but realizing Kongpob wouldn't offer him other than a melancholic look, Wad finally quitted bothering him.

It took Kongpob a month before he finally moved on from Arthit, or so he thought. 

With Kongpob still looking for Arthit, one would think otherwise. 

In between the cases he's handling, Kongpob remains to follow Arthit's next plans because Kongpob knows he's not yet done and finally after two months, on the same day of Arthit's birthday, Kongpob finally meets his ex-boyfriend.

Entering Arthit's biological father's place quietly, Kongpob pulls out his gun from his holster and silently looks for Arthit, hoping to save the man. 

From Kongpob's investigation, he found out that Oon and Phan's biological mother used to be a prostitute and a wealthy businessman had knocked her up. Afraid of the aftermath, he kicked her out of his place and told her it could be anyone since she's a prostitute, and never would he be responsible for her.