First Meeting

In a railway station,A old man suddenly had a heart attack.A woman
came to help her.She claim herself as doctor.She asked everyone to move to get air.She do CPR and the old man came to conscious.He point his bag for something.She open his bag and took out the nitroglycerin and gave it to him.She saved him at the right time and the old man's family greeted him.
She was Uruvi our stories heroine and
She holds MBBS,BAMS,DDS and doctorate in Psychology,
Biotechnology and Medicine.She was one of the best doctors in the world.
She started her doctor studies at 13 itself.She was youngest doctor and surgeon in the world.

She was youngest doctor and surgeon in the world

She is Uruvi.

A man was hiding from goons and to escape from them he jumped to a train and entered.He was scared of them so he was standing in one place.In that time,a thief was stealing purses were caught by a old man.The old man shouted Thief.The thief escaped from the train but Uruvi mistook the man as thief and beaten him.He fell down and the old man said He is not the thief.Before she was going to apologize the goons
took him.In a urban area,He was beaten by the goons because he doesn't repay the debut amount of 20,000.Which was now 1,00,000 because of the fire interest.He bought the money for a child's operations and he saved him too but He was not think of its circumstances.

He bought the money for a child's operations and he saved him too but He was not think of its circumstances

He is Karn our hero of the story.He was so generous and brave but it will make him debtor and loser.His dream is to became soldier in the Indian army.He convinced them for two weeks time and escaped from them.He headed to his Friend home.She was Kausthri who was a childhood friend of him.
She offers food and money to him if he needed.She was a shopkeeper in her father's shop.Her father doesn't like Karn since his first meet itself because he thought He was using his daughter.As usual She gave him food.
He had it and inform that He was going to out of town to get job and pay the debt.She wishes good luck and gave some money but Karn didn't accept it and left.

In the morning,Uruvi was playing with the sunshine through the window.Her housemaid came and wake her up and inform her about Arjun's arrival.She gets excited to see
Arjun.He was a superior officer in Indian army and childhood friend of
Uruvi.He has crush on her but Uruvi hasn't.She gets ready and went to dining hall.Uruvi was a royal family.
Her ancestor was Greatest warrior Karn.She lives a royal life.Here Karn,
The goons found out he was vacating to stop him they were chasing him.
While chasing,He throws money for the beggers near him because they asked it.Atlast He ran to railway track and escaped from jumping to the train.After few minutes of getting relaxation,He check out the train and gets shocked and scared.The train was not Zenetti.The train was working on its own.Karn gets scared and tried to escape but suddenly the sun rays flashes at him and He freeze.
Suddenly a black out...........

When he woke up,He was in a forest and came out from the train.Once he came out the train and check out the places suddenly the train was not there.He get scared and ran into the forest.There he saw a open space and a board written Indra Lok in Sanskrit and After few hours of walk,He found a river.There he drink water and ate fruits near the trees and relaxed.
Suddenly a monkey fall down in him.
He helped the monkey and the monkey shows a direction.He followed it and found the sun temple.
He headed to get help but the sun rays suddenly increased on him.Even though He entered inside and found the armour and earrings of greatest warrior Karn.He wears it unknowingly and again a black out......

He was in the railway station and one of the goons found karn and tried to hit with a hockey stick but Karn's earrings made him distracted and it himself and fainted.Karn escaped from the place.Here Uruvi waved at Arjun.

Arjun asked Why are you being late for the movie always? She replied Sorry I forgot it while playing with sun

Arjun asked Why are you being late for the movie always? She replied Sorry I forgot it while playing with sun.Arjun said Again the same excuse grow mature and stop playing with sun.Uruvi doesn't speak anything and went to movie with him.Here Karn heading to a Indian army camp to become soldiers but He was rejected due to he was orphan.He gets insulated by the Colonel and came out.In the parking lot,A old man was fainted in front of him.Karn took him to the hospital and for the auto charge.He gives his silver chain which was gifted by Kausthri.
After he saved,Karn gave his(the old man) purse to himself with his belongings.Seeing his honesty and his situation.He cleared all Karn's debt and appoint him as his personal assistant.Days passed,He couldn't remove the earrings so he break it into small size and wear it like a fashion.After few months,He told his dream to the old man.He helped Karn
to achieve his dream by teaching him the training.Karn was surprised and asked how do you know all this and the Oldman said the current colonel was his student before.Karn learned
everything from him and went to the Indian army camp again.This time He showed the letter given by the old man.He was not convinced but he couldn't reject it too so he asked Karn to pass the tests.After passing all the test,He was asked to one on one with Arjun.Both of them face to face with
M60 rifle on their hands.

To be continued:-
THANKS FOR READING THE STORY:-)☺️