The Dark Demon Realm!

Under the purple sky, the lone warrior kept flying at top speed. The white trail of his luminous aura slowly faded away as he continued the flight. His black, long hair swayed wildly while his tail remained safely secured around the waist. He kept his hands tightly closed, so much they quivered. His destination was unknown, but he didn't care about that. He needed to be alone, sort things out, or he would go mad. After all the things he saw through the visions, it was impossible to stay calm. Half of it, he couldn't believe, but deep inside, something was telling him it's all true.

He gritted his teeth and suddenly changed directions. It was all too much to grasp at once. With a thunderous scream, he charged toward the soil with full force. The impact caused a tremor that opened the ground. Rocks fell on top of him from the nearby mountain and buried him.

There was no movement for several minutes. The smoke from the crash cleared away and revealed the damage created to the ground. Silence prevailed across the wasteland, however, not for too long. The rocks suddenly began to vibrate as the muffled screech increased. A bright light emerged from the cracks, and once it reached its peak, the stones got blow away.

As the light faded, it revealed the Saiyan standing there with blood gliding down his temple. His eyes filled with madness and several other emotions, all at once. A throbbing vein surfaced on the forehead while his entire frame trembled. Abruptly, he roared as he turned to the side and smashed his fist against the mountain. The force behind it was so strong his knuckles got damaged. But he didn't care; instead, he continued.

"D-Damn it..."

While he continued to punch the mountain, he screamed inside. "Damn it, damn it, damn it! Damn you all!" He smashed his head repeatedly against the sharp wall, utterly unfazed by the pain or the blood that poured down his face.

His irises turned red out of sheer fury, resentment, and hatred he felt at the moment. "Unforgivable! I'll never let it pass!" To think he started feeling regretful of his actions while lingering in hell. He was so close to admitting he was in the wrong and deserved to decay in that little cage forever.

"What a joke!"

His growl echoed across the valley as he backed away and fired a ki blast. He lifted his other hand and discharged another shot. While his pinkish attacks wrecked the landscape, he couldn't but think of those visions. How could they toss him aside just like that? Especially Vegeta. After what he has done for him, that bastard didn't even think of reviving him. He was loyal to the man and the royal family until the very end, and how he got repaid? By rotting in hell while Vegeta got a chance to enjoy life on Earth and even spread roots.

Just thinking of the short prince made his blood boil, and the tail swung violently behind him. Of course, the one giving Vegeta a chance was who else but, Kakarot. The pitifully low-class trash who couldn't even stand up to him and rejected all ties to the Saiyans. That same man now stood above even a Super-Elite like Vegeta. To make things even worse, both warriors seemed to fight and train together, something the old Vegeta would scoff at the mere mention. Just how many times did he suggest to the prince when they were younger to spar, but got rejected like trash?

Both of them made a mockery out of him. It hurt despite him not willing to admit. He was always so loyal, no matter the situation. To him and Nappa, Vegeta was the shining star that would free them from Freeza's clutches when the time comes. And yet, how did that end up? He rotted in hell while the older warrior got obliterated by the man they placed their hopes.

He bit the flesh inside his mouth while he glared at the crumbling mountain. As the smoke and dust swirled in front of him, his thoughts shifted to the younger brother. How could Kakarot of all people get so strong? A mere nobody, a person who rejected everything and denayed its birth name, achieved the legendary form no one could for a thousand years. It was absolute nonsense, it was just so unfair, and he hated it.