Chapter 2: High IQ For The Twins

"So, I'm the smarter twin?" ~Wendy Wilkerson ***

***

After almost getting caught by Dave Spath, Wendy sat in her seat which was next to Malcolm's. In order for the two to actually go to school they demanded to have a seat next to each other. The two were practically inseparable and did almost everything together.

Wendy was painting a picture since that was the assignment for class, and boy was she proud of it. Probably one of her best ones.

Once she was finished she signed her name at the bottom

Once she was finished she signed her name at the bottom. The teacher began talking. "Those of you who have finished with your tempara paints may bring your work up and start on your chocolate still lifes. You may take to pieces of fruit only and please be-careful with them. I bought them with my own money. My own money." She said. Repeating the last two words twice. Wendy and Malcolm both stood up to hand her their finished paintings.

"God, Malcolm, that's so good." The blonde girl with short hair said smiling. Wendy knew Malcolm had a crush on her. They were twins after all. The teachers eyes widened once she saw the twins art.

"Oh, Malcolm and Wendy. These are wonderful. This perspective is good. The composition is clean, and it even shows sign of actual technique." The teacher said smiling at the two. "I have to say this is the high point of my day." She laughs. "How sad is that?" Wendy and Malcolm looked at each other awkwardly before heading back to their seats.

Wendy sat down and noticed Malcolm's face. A horrified look on his face. "What's wrong?" Wendy mouthed. Malcolm pointed behind him. Dave Spath sat their with a grin and Wendy glared. Of course, the classic paint on the chair prank.

Julie the short blonde hair girl noticed the look on Malcolms face. "Are you okay?" She asked concerned. Malcolm looked at her trying to stay calm. "Um, yeah, I'm fine." He said, secretly hoping he could disappear.

The teacher looked at the twins. "Malcolm and Wendy, the two of you need to go to the office." She said. "The both of us?" Wendy asked confused. The teacher nodded. Wendy sighed and got up from her seat, she headed for the door and stopped waiting for her brother. "I think they mean right now." The teacher said looking at Malcolm.