Chapter 5: Whos The Victim

"Which one of you idiots, burned moms dress?" ~Wendy Wilkerson ***

***

Wendy Wilkerson, sat next to Malcolm at their desk doing homework. All three of them trying to act innocent to get on their moms nerves as she was mopping.

Their mom looks at them, curious to see what they're up to. "What'd you do?" She asked already accusing them.

"What?" Malcolm asked pretending to be confused. Lois glared. "Don't give me that. What'd you do?" Lois asked again. Malcolm looked at Wendy as she looked back at Reese who was on the bed.

"Nothing." Reese said. Lois gave her children all a look. "We didn't do anything mother. Honest." Wendy said as she put her pencil down.

"Mom, Wendy and are trying to study." Malcolm said trying to get Lois to leave. Lois walks into the room. "Oh. I'm sure you don't mind if I took a look in here." Lois said and opened one of the kids drawers and rummages through it. Malcolm was starting to get annoyed.

"Mom, I'm telling you, we didn't do anything!" He said. Lois didn't listen. "Oh, you guys are up to something. I can smell it." Lois said and stopped for a second. She walked towards the curtain. "If you've broken another window, it is going to come out of your..." Lois said and rips the curtain open. No broken window in sight. Everything is completely normal. Wendy sighed in annoyance.

"Are you done obsessing over nothing?" Wendy asked. Reese spoke up after. "Are you done? You wanna frisk me?" Reese asked mockingly.

"You just considered yourselves lucky. This time." Lois said as she left the room closing the door, exposing Dewey who was from the hook on the back of the door, tied up. Wendy went back to working but Lois opened the door quickly, and closes it realizing they didn't do anything.

All of them sighed in relief. "Phew, that was close." Dewey said, as everyone nodded.

"Is it me or are we getting better or is she just loosing her touch?" Wendy asked making everyone wonder the same thing.
***
Wendy was on the phone with her brother Francis, she may or may not have forgotten to remind him about their parents anniversary.

"Hey Francis. You told me to remind you about mom and dads anniversary." Wendy said as she fiddled with a string that was at the bottom of her sleeve.

"Ah, great. When is that?" Francis asked. Wendy glanced around the house before answering. "Um... Today." Wendy said making Francis groaned in annoyance.

"Princess, your suppose to remind me before, so I can get 'em something." Francis said making Wendy feel a little guilty. "I'm sorry, I forgot. We'll put your name on the gift we got them." Wendy said hoping to make up for it.