Chapter 4: Offically A Krelboyne

"Why are you all just staring at us? It's getting creepy

"Why are you all just staring at us? It's getting creepy." ~Wendy Wilkerson
***
Wendy and Malcolm stand in front of their old classroom saying goodbye to everyone. Since the two were headed to a new adventure, as Krelboyne students. A program for the gifted.

"I just can't say enough about how proud we should all be of Malcolm and Wendy, for getting into the gifted program." The teacher said with a smile, but also a sad glint in her eye since her two favorite students were leaving. "Now, Malcom and Wendy may not look different then the rest of us, but they are. Very different. In their brain. And I think we should recognize them for that." The teacher said making the last statement awkward for the two. The kids all waved bye except for Dave Spath who continued to glare at the two, considering he won't be able to prank Malcolm in class anymore.

"Bye." The girl Julie whispered sadly. The twins sighed and headed to the Krelboyne's room.
***
Once Wendy and Malcolm made it, they sat next to each other and Caroline their new teacher started talking. All the Krelboyne students just kept on staring at Wendy and Malcolm.

"All righty, today we are starting a new section on the Peloponnesian War which I know you are all going to love. Malcolm and Wendy, are you okay?" Caroline asked looking at the twins. The two were very uncomfortable and overwhelmed at all the stares.

"Uh, yeah. We're fine." Malcolm said trying to reassure everything was okay. Caroline squeezed past by the students crowding the twins.

"Alright. Excuse me." She said trying to get back to the front. Wendy narrowed her eyes at everyone.

"Why are you all just staring at us? It's getting creepy." Wendy said and then looked at Malcolm confused.

"Stop staring at us!" Malcolm shouted and looked at Stevie after noticing his sisters confused look. "Why do they keep doing that?" Malcolm asked his friend. Stevie looked at the twins.

"You're new." Stevie said. Wendy rolled her eyes. "So what? That doesn't mean they need to stare at us." Wendy said annoyed.

"Oh, great. So we're the freak of the show?" Malcolm said getting angry. Wendy noticed and put her hand in his shoulder, hoping to calm him down.

"Just.... chill out." Stevie said shocked at the outburst. "Dont tell me to chill out. You chill out. Nobody can live like this." Malcolm shouted. Wendy narrowed her eyes. "This class isn't gonna be so bad Malcolm, the students just need to get use to us." Wendy said trying to reason with him, making Stevie nod in agreement.

"I'm okay." Stevie said. He was fine living like this. Even though he did wish his parents let him have a little more fun.