I'm not!

Word count: 1123

Narrators POV

     After their argument they planned on coming out to everyone at the next days dinner. It was simple, they were only going to sit together and hold hands, nothing big, but it was dramatic for them. Harry had just woken up as Ron was brushing his teeth. Harry sat up and put on his glasses, yawning softly into his hand. Ron looked over at him through the bathroom door. "Finally you're up mate, breakfast is in 5 minutes and I didn't want you too miss it." Ron spit into the sink and rinsed his mouth. "And you weren't gonna wake me?" Harry asked as he got up and walked over to his dresser. "Nah, you seemed to be having a good dream.. kept saying someone's name in your sleep." Ron smiled and put on his shirt. Harry instantly blushed bright red and immediately turned away from him, he didn't quite remember his dream, but he knew it was good. "S-shit. I'm so sorry Ron.." He said embarrassed, he took off his pajama shirt and put on his button up. Ron just laughed. "It's alright, I just woke up and hid in the bathroom so I didn't have to listen to you." He started to tie his tie, but he quickly got frustrated with it. Ron could never properly tie it, so he usually had to use a spell. "Can never bloody work these things.." He mumbled to himself. Harry chuckled quietly as he tied his very easily. "How come you can do it and I can't?" Harry pulled and zipped up his pants. "Because you have huge sausage fingers, come here let me help you." Ron huffed and walked over to him, Harry tied it perfectly on the first try, they then heard 2 laughs coming from the doorway. Apparently Draco and Hermione had opened it after they got bored from waiting outside. "You two act like a old married couple." Hermione laughed as Draco snickered behind her. "We do not!" Ron said defensively. "There's nothing wrong with that Weasley, as long as you don't mind that I'm dating your husband." Draco smirked and walked over, giving Harry a kiss. Draco was usually very touchy around Harry's friends, not in a bad way, he just wanted to show that Harry was his, and Harry enjoyed it. Ron made a fake gagging motion and Hermione walked over to him. "Well if that's how you feel, maybe you don't want a kiss." She giggled softly. "What? Of course I want a kiss." He bent down over her and placed a soft kiss on her rosy lips.

~~~

     Ron and Harry finished and they headed to the main hall. As they got closer Draco trailed far behind them, not wanting to be seen with them. Sure, they were supposed to come out tonight, but that wasn't for another few hours. Harry sighed and walked in, taking a seat at the Gryffindor table. Draco sat down at his table and froze, looking up at the table where all the professors were sitting. Harry looked up and noticed Draco's expression, he decided to follow his gaze and what he saw frightened him more then he who shall not be named. It was Lucius. Lucius Malfoy was sitting at the professors table next to Professor Snape. For the entirety of breakfast Harry and Draco could hardly eat. As soon as it ended Harry heard Lucius call for Draco. Everyone else, including the professors left the hall, except for Draco and his father. Harry waited outside for him, he felt something was about to happen.

~~~

     Draco gulped and walked up to him, fidgeting with his rings behind his back. "Y-yes father?" Draco mentally hit himself, knowing his father hated when he stuttered or mumbled. Lucius looked down at him intimidatingly. "Care to tell me why when I visited that dreadful town Hogsmeade for business, I overheard you and.. Potters name come up in a conversation with a couple of disgusting first years?" Draco's heart dropped, he immediately tried to think of something, anything. "Well," He tried his best not to mumble. "Me and him.. we went head to head during quidditch practice.. and I knocked him to the ground.. he was hurt pretty badly." His father clenched his teeth. "Then why.." Draco was now picking at the skin on his fingers, making them bleed slightly. "Why did they mention that a student saw you and him sneaking around the campus late at night?" Draco's heart started to beat faster. "That's a lie." No, that was a lie. "I should hope so, I will not have my only son, my only shot at a legacy, be a faggot." Draco immediately got defensive. "I'm not!" Draco accidentally yelled this, he immediately started to cower knowing what happened when he raised his voice. "Lift your shirt, Draco." Lucius commanded. Tears started to form in his eyes. "F-father please-" "Now! Or I will give you more then the last time." A tear started to roll down his face as he untucked and pulled up his white button up. Lucius raised his wand and three fairly big burn marks showed up on his abdomen, next to many other scars. Draco winced in pain. "You're pathetic." Draco held back his sobs. Lucius put his wand back into his cane. "If I ever hear your name even in the same conversation as Potter I will not hesitate to have him expelled from this school." Lucius said aggressively and made his way towards the back entrance. As soon as Lucius was out of sight, Draco collapsed to the ground, clutching the sides of his torso in pain. Harry heard his knees hit the ground and he sprinted in. "Draco!" Harry yelled. He sat next to him and pulled him close. "What the hell happened?" Harry asked worriedly, but Draco couldn't answer, he was in too much pain. Harry quickly pulled out his wand and said a quick spell hat made his wounds scar over immediately, they'd still be very sore, but it was better then it was. Draco then gripped onto Harry, crying into his shoulder aggressively. Harry held him close and rubbed circles on his back, something Ron would do to him when he had nightmares.

     They stayed like that for a good 5 minutes until Draco's crying stopped. Draco pulled back and looked down at his lap. "S-sorry.." Harry immediately grabbed his hand. "Don't be.." Luckily it was a Saturday, so they didn't have to worry about needing to be anywhere. "Let's just.. Lets just go lie down." Harry gave Draco a weak smile. He nodded and stood up with him, stating to head for Harry's room.

๑๑๑