Chapter one

Bakugou pulled up the zipper of his black space suit and strapped on his backpack that contains oxygen just in case he goes for a space walk.

Once he was done putting on his backpack he grabbed his space helmet and looked at his reflection in the helmet's visor. "Why the hell did I agree to this." He grumbled to himself as he took the helmet and tucked it underneath his arm.

Bakugou walked into the waiting room and noticed other people around his age standing around and talking to one another in their vibrant colored spacesuits.

Bakugou face set into his usual scowl making the others too nervous to approach him. He was used to this kind of reaction so he didn't really care. He didn't come to make friends anyway.

Bakugou turned his head when he felt someone bump into him. The boy was short and had messy curly green hair. His face was covered in star like freckles and his cheeks had a slightly pick hue to them.

"Oh sorry! Ha, I didn't see you there! I was trying to fix my helmet." The boy said and smiled up at Bakugou which confused the boy since he's not used to someone actually wanting to talk to him.

"Umm it's okay. W-whats wrong with your helmet?" Bakugou asked and the greenette held up the green space helmet for the blonde to see. "The visor is stuck." The boy pouted as he tried to push the visor on his helmet down.

"Oh, can I see it?"  Bakugou asked as he placed his own helmet onto the floor. The greenette nodded his head and handed him the helmet. Bakugou examined the helmet and turned the circular knob on the side. He then pushed the visor down then back up again to make sure it wouldn't get stuck again.

When he was satisfied with his job he went to hand the helmet back but froze when he saw the boy's smiling face. His green eyes gleaming in amazement.

Bakugou's face heated up as he looked away from the boy once he took his helmet back.

"Thanks!" The greenette said and placed his helmet underneath his arm. "My name's Izuku Midoriya by the way! What's yours?" Izuku asked while Bakugou picked back up his helmet. "Katsuki Bakugou." The blonde mumbled.

"It's nice to meet you!" Izuku closed his eyes and smiled at the blonde. "Yeah..." Bakugou mumbled in reply. "Oh I heard that we can pick out little trinkets for our helmets! Do you know where they are?" Izuku asked and Bakugou shook his head. "Oh that's okay we can just look for them together!" Izuku said and grabbed Bakugou's hand.

Bakugou looked down at their connected hands and before he knew it he was being lead across the room.

"Yay we found it!" Izuku cheered when they found the box filled with the mini hats. Izuku crouched down in front of the box and started rummaging through the bin. "Haha some of these are so silly." Izuku laughed as he showed Bakugou an egg trinket.

"Pfft yeah I mean who would want to wear a leaf." Bakugou remarked. "*gasp* I would!" Izuku exclaimed as he picked up the leaf trinket and hugged it. "Ha, seriously you want a leaf?" Bakugou chuckled out. "What it's cute." Izuku mumbled and placed the leaf on top of his helmet.

"Well we should probably start heading onto the ship now." Bakugou said as he saw the launch timer tick down and everyone starting to walk to the ship. He took his helmet and placed it onto his head. He was about to put the visor down and start walking to the ship but Izuku grabbed onto his arm making him turn around.

Izuku stood onto his toes and placed the bear ear headband on top of Bakugou's helmet. "There!" Izuku said and smiled in satisfaction. "Now you look even cuter!" Izuku cheered making Bakugou lower his visor to hide his reddening face. "We should get going..." Bakugou mumbled and Izuku nodded his head in agreement.

Izuku put on his helmet as the two walked towards the space ship. The two made it to the ship and were about to branch off to go to their respective rooms.

"I guess I'll see you again once we're up in space!" Izuku exclaimed as he waved bye with both of his hands. "Yeah." Bakugou mumbled as he waved bye as well. "We should meet up and do our task together!" Izuku told him and Bakugou just nodded his head his face flushing red knowing that underneath the helmet the greenette is smiling at him.

They waved goodbye again and went into their separate rooms. Bakugou strapped himself onto the chair and looked at the screen that read three minutes until launch.

He reached out and took off his helmet letting out a deep sigh.

"WHY THE HELL IS HE SO CUTE!"

Bakugou yelled and pressed his forehead against his helmet. "My heart's beating so fucking fast..." He mumbled to himself.

'We should meet up and do our task together!'

A small smile appeared on the boy's face. "I can't wait..." Bakugou said to himself and looked over at the timer to see that he had two minutes left.

Bakugou took his helmet and was about to put it back on when he heard shuffling behind him. He looked at the countdown again and decided he had enough time to quickly investigate.

He undid his seat buckle and looked behind his chair only to see nothing. He went to the door and tested to see if it was locked and it was.

Not knowing what else could have made that sound Bakugou shrugged his shoulders and turned around to go sit in his seat. However when he turned around some sort of slimy tentacle like creature immediately attached onto his face.

Bakugou slammed his back into the door as he desperately tried to pull the creature off of him.  His attempt seemed to be in vain since his fingers would just slide right off, finding no sort of solid matter to grip onto.

Bakugou's cry's for help were muffled but they wouldn't have been any help anyway since all the rooms are sound proof.

His back slid down against the door and his legs thrashed around as he continued to try and shake the creature off him.

As the seconds past Bakugou's kicking and clawing became less and less frantic until they finally came to a stop.

Bakugou snapped his head up and immediately started to pat his face only to be met with the cold touch of his space helmet. He looked down to see that he was buckled into his seat. He looked back up again and saw nothing but empty space out his window.

"What the fuck happened..." he mumbled to himself. His stomach then let out a low growl making the blonde grab onto it.

"And why the hell am I so hungry?"

———————————————————————