Chapter six

Everyone turned away from the window and looked at Uraraka. The brunette's eyes were wide and she had her mouth open in disbelief.

"No... I was so sure this time..." Uraraka mumbled to herself as she shook her head in shock.

"What the hell round face!" Uraraka flinched at Bakugou's harsh tone and turned her head to see everyone staring at her.

"G-guys I know what it looks like b-but I could have sworn-" Uraraka began stuttering as she started to sweat nervously and back away from everyone.

"We actually trusted you." Bakugou said as he glared at her.

"No! You can still trust me! I haven't done anything wrong! I was with you guys in Medbay! Izuku!" Uraraka said the greenette's name gaining the boy's attention. "You trust me right? W-we did the vials task together!" She said to the greenette with a desperate smile on her face trying to convince him of her innocence. Izuku looked away from the girl and inched slightly behind Bakugou making the girl's smile fall.

"Let's just call a meeting and vote her out." Bakugou suggested as he walked over to the table.

"NO WAIT!"

EMERGENCY
MEETING

"Let's just get Uraraka out of here already she caused enough damage." Bakugou said as he crossed his arms waiting for the voting time to commence.

"No guys please! It's not me! I wouldn't hurt my friends like that!" Uraraka yelled out defensively making Bakugou scoff.

"That's rich coming from the person who literally got two of their innocent friends voted out." Bakugou told her causing Uraraka to bite her trembling lip in frustration.

"Uraraka..." Izuku said gaining the girl's attention. "W-why would you do that to everyone and then lie to us about it. Aren't we friends?" Izuku asked making the girl's frown deepen and her heart sink.

"Of course we are friends! I'm a crewmate like you! Izuku you gotta believe me! Let's just skip and try to figure who it is together! Even though it's probably Todoroki." Uraraka said and mumbled the last part quietly as she glanced over at Todoroki who was silently staring at his communicator deep in thought.

"Tch, You're still blaming other people." Bakugou said as he shook his head and locked in his vote. "No wait! I'm sorry okay! My previous judgments might have been bad but you just gotta trust me on this. I'm not the imposter so let's just skip." Uraraka said as she locked in her own vote.

Izuku looked between Bakugou and Uraraka who were still arguing with each other. He glanced over at Todoroki who had his eyebrows furrowed together as he looked to be concentrating on something on his communicator.

Izuku looked back at his voting screen and sighed.

"Sorry Uraraka..." He said as he locked in his vote right when the meeting time ended.

(Todoroki didn't vote)

Uraraka voted skipped

Bakugou voted Uraraka

Izuku voted Uraraka

"No way..." Uraraka breathed out as she looked at the results of the voting.

Bakugou stood up from his chair and walked over to Uraraka. "Let's get this over with." He told her but she wouldn't move from her seat.

"No...this can't be happening...I'm innocent..." She mumbled to herself as she began pulling at her hair.

"Uraraka-" "YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!" Uraraka stood up and grabbed Izuku's shoulder and screamed in his face.

"I don't deserve this! I didn't do anything wrong! I never killed anyone!"she continued to yell making Izuku shut his eyes and start to shake out of fear.

"Get off of him already!" Bakugou yelled and pulled Uraraka away from Izuku making the girl fall to the ground.

"You okay?" Bakugou asked as he held Izuku's face in his hands. Izuku nodded and smiled up at him. "I'm fine, thanks." Izuku's said making Bakugou smile as well. That smile quickly turned into a frown when he looked back at Uraraka who was sitting up from the floor.

Bakugou went behind the girl and grabbed the back of her space suit and dragged her towards the airlock.

"LET GO OF ME! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" Uraraka screamed as she thrashed her legs around and tried to pull Bakugo's hand away from her.

Izuku opened up the airlock doors and Bakugou dragged her inside of the room. As Bakugou was about to leave the airlock Uraraka grabbed his hand and looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Please...it's not me..."

Bakugou bent down to Uraraka's level and smiled softly. "I believe you." He said making Uraraka smile.

"R-really then-"

"Thanks for all the help, I didn't have to kill that many people because of you." Bakugou said with a smirk before leaving the room and locking the door.

Uraraka's eyes widened as she quickly got up from the floor and ran over to the door. She started banging her fists against the door screaming that it's Bakugou but of course no one could hear her since the room is sound proof.

The airlock eventually opened behind Uraraka and she was sucked into space.
.    。    •   ゚  。   .

    .      .     。   。 .  

         .   。    。 .    •     •

  ゚  Pink was not the imposter.  。 .

  '    1 Impostor remains     。

  ゚   .   . ,    .  .