Chapter seven

Izuku stood in front of the window staring at Uraraka's now frozen body in disbelief.

"I-It wasn't her..." He mumbled as he staggered backwards, away from the window. "No that can't be right..." Izuku mumbled to himself as he tried to connect the pieces together in his head.

'It couldn't be Todoroki since he wasn't in electrical when Iida got killed and everyone who was in electrical at that time is now dead besides me and...' Izuku thought as he turned around to see both Bakugou and Todoroki sitting at the meeting table.

"Guess that means it's one of us then. Huh, Izuku?" Bakugou said as he lifted up his head and smirked at the greenette.

"I knew it." Todoroki mumbled as he glared at the blonde. "Can it half and half." Bakugou grumbled as he punched the boy in his stomach making him fall to the floor.

"K-Kacchan?" Izuku whispered out as he watched the boy stand up from his seat.

"W-why would...how could you do that to everyone!?" Izuku questioned as he slowly backed away from the teen that had started to approach him.

"It's not like I enjoyed doing it...ha, well I kinda did." Bakugou said with a slight chuckle making Izuku's eyes widened in fear.

"S-So it really is you..." Izuku said quietly and shakily still in complete shock and disbelief. "That means you're the one who murdered Asui." Izuku said as he continued to back away from the teen.

"Yeah I was kinda freaked out at first with that kill. Pikachu and shitty hair almost caught me too." Bakugou said as he continued to walk towards the greenette a smile still plastered on his face.

"Y-you killed Kirishima in reactor and let Denki get blamed for it." Izuku said as he tried his best to glare at the blonde.

"Ha, yeah lucky for me he got sused early. Too bad for them tho I think they liked each other." Bakugou said as he pulled a knife out from seemingly nowhere.

"You're the one that killed Iida when the lights were off." Izuku said as his gaze kept shifting between Bakugou's face and the knife that he was holding in his hand.

"Four eyes knew too much he had to go." Bakugou replied as he walked closer to the greenette.

"You even murdered Mina without anyone seeing you, how?" Izuku questioned as he tried to think of a way out of this situation."

"Oh, that? I just doubled back to medbay and used one of those vents when you two ran off to check on everyone and fix O2." Bakugou answered.

"And... Uraraka you killed her too!" Izuku closed his eyes and yelled. Izuku glanced nervously beside himself seeing that he had backed up into a wall. He turned his head back forward only to see Bakugou now standing in front of him.

Bakugou placed one of his hands on the wall  beside Izuku's head and leaned in close to the boy's face.

"That bitch deserved it. She blamed others which got them killed. She was just as much as a murderer as I am." Bakugou said and smirked as he gently took his knife and carefully used it to lift up Izuku's chin making the boy's breathing quicken and body start to shake out of fear.

"Besides you helped kill her too." Bakugou said and smiled as the greenette's eyes widened in realization as he slowly shook his head. "Thanks for always trusting me." Bakugou told him as he moved the knife away from the boy's chin cutting him slightly making Izuku close his eyes and wince.

Bakugou looked down at the slightly bloody knife and frowned.

"You know...I really like you." Bakugou mumbled. Surprised by what the blonde said Izuku opened his eyes and looked up at Bakugou to see him smiling.