Chapter three

The atmosphere in the room has drastically decreased as everyone started to feel uneasy and suspicious of one another.

'Four eyes is already sus of me.' Bakugou thought as he clenched his teeth and glared at the bluenette currently looking at his communicator while walking towards med bay.

'He's gotta go.'

"We should definitely stick together now that there's a murderer out there." Izuku told Bakugou. "What makes you think you can trust him." Todoroki said as he approached the two.

"What was that half and half?" Bakugou said as he lifted up his visor to glare at the other. "I'm just saying everyone here is a suspect you shouldn't trust anyone that's why I'm going to do all my task by myself." Todoroki told them making Izuku lift up his visor to show that he was frowning.

"Doesn't going off alone just make you suspicious?" Izuku questioned but Todoroki just shrugged. "I did tell everyone after the meeting that I will be doing this so you can be suspicious of me all you want but just know that the people you may consider to be trustworthy could actually betray you." Todoroki said while giving Bakugou a side eye.

Bakugou glared back at the boy but stopped when he felt something around his arm. He looked down to see Izuku hugging his arm while frowning at Todoroki. "Well we're staying together. I know neither one of us could be the killer!" Izuku yelled out defenseively. "And what makes you so sure?" Todoroki questioned and Izuku tightened his hold on the blonde's arm before answering.

"Because we're friends he would never betray me." Izuku stated firmly making Bakugou's heart beat quicken while Todoroki just rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He mumbled and flipped his visor back down before walking away.

"Jerk..." Izuku mumbled while glaring at Todoroki as he walked away. "Umm hey..." Bakugou said causing Izuku to look up at him. "Thanks for um sticking up for me." Bakugou mumbled out quietly. Izuku closed his eyes and smiled up at the blonde. "Of course! You don't seem like a killer even if that grumpy face makes you look a little scary." Izuku said and booped his nose.

Bakugou's face flushed red before he quickly lowered his visor. "*ahem* s-so what uh task do you have left?" He asked making Izuku detach from his arm to look at his task list. "Well I aligned the engine outputs in the upper and lower engine before the meeting was called...Oh I have few task in admin! What about you?" Izuku asked.

"Oh umm..." Bakugou reached into his pocket and took out his own task list. "I have a task in there too." Bakugou told him making Izuku smile again. "Haha, let's go then!" Izuku cheered and grabbed Bakugou's hand and dragged him to admin.

Izuku crouched down and opened up the wires panel and began connecting the colorful wires while Bakugou stood next to him pretending to download some files.

"So who do you think the killer is?" Bakugou asked him. "I'm not really sure...but I don't think it's Iida or Mina they were close to me on the left side of the ship when it happened." Izuku said as he connected two blue wires together. "Oh really..." Bakugou mumbled as he took a mental note of that.

"Yeah but just knowing that there's a person out there wanting to kill us all makes me sick." Izuku said with disgust as he closed the wire panel. "Yeah..." Bakugou mumbled as he felt the wave of guilt start to eat him up inside.

'It's not like I wanted to kill her. Its that damn monsters fault. But if Izuku finds out I'm the killer he'll hate me.' Bakugou thought as he turned his head to see Izuku trying to swipe his ID card.

'I can't let him know.' Bakugou told himself as he walked over to the boy. He smiled softly as he watched the shorter male get frustrated with the card swipe.