★ The King's Queen ★

"YOU!" I shrieked. I shoved against his chest with my hand. But Lelouch just grinned and wrapped a hand around my waist.

"I finally have you. After four long years, I've found my Queen again. I wanted to have you when I heard about you, but you escaped from my grasp. I tried you use my Geass on you when you left, but it didn't work... I wonder if it'll work now..."

I struggled against his grip.

But he managed to hold my face steady with two hands and look into my face

"I Lelouch vi Britannia command you to accompany me to my castle."
He stared at me and his left turned redish pink. I was captivated by it for a moment before somehing inside me made start thinking again. Accompany him? Not a chance

I yanked my face back abit. "NO WAY!"

"What?" He questioned, looking shocked.

Lelouch's grip slackened giving me a chance to break away and run like mad to the door and down the stairs.

When I got to the hallway, I saw Suzaku at the very end of it, turning he corner.

"SUZAKU!" I yelled, running to him.

But I stopped short.

How could I tell him about Lelouch.

What could he do?

I groaned and knelt onto the geound in the hall and waited for Lelouch's footsteps to come to me.

He knelt too and brushed a lock of hair away from my neck.

"Why doesn't my Geass work on you?" Lelouch asked, hugging me from behind.

I was so at loss for words I didn't budge and let him draw me close to his warm chest.

"I don't know." I whispered.

I stared at the ground then, the thoughts in my head turned, making me think.

"Why do you want me? Why did you kill my sisters? I'm bannished, I was sentenced to death. What is it that makes you want me so?"

Lelouch chuckled and buried his face in my neck.

I grimaced as he left a bite.

"Your special. I know it. I just don't know how yet. Not to mention, your beauty is unmatchable. Your simply breathtaking dearest. I'm the King, and your my Queen."

"Tch." I rolled my eyes, pulling away abit.

"I know you don't want to accompany me back to your home, so.... I'll let you stay here until your ready." he said, smirking against my skin.

"You'll LET me? I have free will!" I scoffed.

Wrong answer.

Lelouch pinned me down to the ground in a second.

"Oh dear, I'll have to teach you a lesson. But not now. I promise I'll do it later." He grinned maniacally. I gulped as he let me go and walked down the hall.

Suzaku found me later, still in the same spot. He propped me up, but the small bite caught his eye. "What's this?" He asked, worriedly.

I pulled my shirt collar up. "It's nothing, much. I-..... I need some alone time. Bye." I wandered down the hall, still trying to cope with the days events......

__________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: Sorry short chapter. The next one will be really long I promise.

Thanks for reading!

If you liked it, please ♥ it

THANK YOU! :D