★ Horseback Riding and Gun Shots ★

(Lelouch's POV)

I pressed my forehead against (y/n)'s.
"Is there an option of neither?"
"No..." I told her, leaning back abit to examine her.
I just told her that her hope of becoming queen were hopeless, yet she sits there as if she's in charge of this game.
Well sorry (y/n), I'm the king of this chess board.
"You know (Y/N), you can't change the world without getting your hands dirty. I suggest you do't seek out your sister."
(Y/N) sighed and looked away from me, crossing her arms. "I will not kill my own sister Lelouch, I'm not heartless like you."
I placed a soft kiss on her temple. she ignored it.
"I am not heartless (y/n), you have no idea how much I can love someone... love someone in fact so much that they do any thing to eventually make them theirs."
"Tch." Was all that she said.
"Well anyway we're going to go horseback riding with Suzaku soon."
(y/n)'s eyes snapped up to meet mine and a sly look came onto her face.
"Suzaku?"
"Yes, Suzaku. Now don't get any ideas, I'l be keeping a close eye on you."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

I looked into the mirror as I smoothed out my riding outfit, pushing back the helmet abit.

"You look excellent."
I turned, my hair swishing to see Lelouch leaning against the door frame.
"Tch, Whatever."

Lelouch actually looked pretty good in a black jacket and a helmet.
He extended a hand to me. I walked to him and took it gently. His hand closed onto mine like a steel trap as Lelouch led me out down to the stables.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Suzaku's POV)

(Y/N) is trying to tell me something... but what....
I wondered as i combed my horses head.
"Hello Suzaku."
Lelouch of course stood there with lovely (y/n) at his side.
I cleared m throat before speaking. "Nice to see you both again, It'll be great going for a ride today."
(Y/N) nodded as Lelouch swung up onto his horse. (Y/N) went to get onto her house as well except a hand was placed on her shoulder, making her pause. "What?" She asked, sharply.
"Your riding with me."
"No I'm not!"
"That isn't not your usual horse, and you probably haven't ridden in a while have you?" He asked slyly.
(y/n) Fidgeted with her helmet and looked down.
"Well.. no I haven't"

Seems (y/n) doesn't want to ride with him...
"Hey (Y/n), want to ride with me?"
Her face lit up as she walked to me. Her happiness was short lived though because Lelouch glared at me with obvious hatred.
I'm guessing that was a warning.
The "Stay away from her" warning.
"NO.... (Y/n), you should ride with me." he said, coming down and literately picking her up.
"H-Hey!"
He seated her on the horse and climbed on behind her.
I sighed and picked up my reigns.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(You POV)

I felt Lelouch' arms encircle my waist as he took the reigns, I instinctively tensing up at the close contact. Suzaku went out of the stable before us on a brown horse.
"I told you I'd be keeping a close eye on you."

"Sadly."
Lelouch harshly nibbled at my ear at that remark. "Ow! Hey!"
He simply flicked the reigns and shot off.

Oh man was the ground bumpy. Countless times the horse jumped over ditches or little hills, chasing after Suzaku.

Once we caught up, I saw a person... armed with a silver gun appear thru the trees. "Suzak-!!!" I yelled, but was stifled by Lelouch's hand.
Suddenly... Lelouch tipped sideways, taking me with him! We tumbled onto the grass, me landing on top of him.
I motioned to get up but Lelouch held me down by holding my arms close.
"Get. Off. Of. Me!" I grunted, trying to pull away. I had to warn Suzaku, He could die!
Lelouch grinned. "No... Suzaku will die!"
And with that he let out a high pitched laugh before hugging me close, ignoring my desprite attempts to get up.
Suddenly, Lelouch crushed his lips onto mine, encircling an arm round my waist as I heard a gun shot ring thru the forest.
A muffled scream issued from my lips but....

I knew it was no use