★ Insane King ★

I followed Lelouch deep into the castle.

It hadn't changed much in the four years I had been gone.

Lelouch pushed open a door, and I was back in the.... throne room.

I gasped and looked around, remembering whay had occurred here. Why did I go back with him, he'd never let me leave.

Lelouch grinned and stalked up to my father's throne and sat down onto it, looking regally down at me.

"Now, I am hosting a ball, to welcome you here, my servant is waiting to dress you up." He gestured to the door.

"Maisy? " I asked, overjoyed.

I stopped smiling when she gave me a foreboding look.

I turned back Lelouch.

"Fine." I asked strongly, hearing my voice ring thru the room.

I followed Maisy to a new room.

It was huge, and a had a grand big bed, with purple drapes and white pillows.

She guided me over to a door.

When Maisy opened it, it was the biggest closet I had ever seen.

It even had a place to show off the dresses with a pedestal.

"Wow!" I breathed as I slid the dresses one by one, admiring them.

"I missed this." I spotted a ridiculously long one. "Except for that."

Maisy silently picked out a beautiful blue dress and offered it to me. I smiled and took it to try on.

But of course, I forgot about the undergarments and the corsets.

Ugh.

After all that, I put it on.

I liked it immediately.

The dress had long blue sleeves covered by white lace that sparkled, same with the bodice and the two pieces of material partially covering the dress.

Maisy slid short white gloves onto my hands and gave me a fan.

Then of course, the hair.

She straightened it, and put it into a braid but left two sections and curled them, adding a tiara. "Oh my..." I said softly, admiring myself in the mirror. Maisy sighed. "Be careful miss." I looked up at her. "He's insane, you don't want to be involved with him."

I swallowed, feeling a lump in my throat.

"Yes... I know, but I don't know what else to do, who to turn to..." I said, fingering the pearl necklace round my neck....

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Lelouch's POV)

"Find Suzaku Kururugi and bring him to me." I said.

"Yes Majesty Zero."

I smacked my hand onto the arm rest of the throne. "CALL ME ZERO!" I yelled, my patience short.

Jeremiah bowed, looking shaken and left hurriedly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Suzaku Kururugi walked into the room, looking windswept.

I slid off my throne and walked down the shallow steps to see him.

I smiled pleasantly.

"(y/n) is behind you." I said simply, knowing the effect of my words.

Suzakus eyes were suddenly rimmed with pink as he fled to the door. "Guards!" I barked and hopped to the side as they rushed forwards and grabbed Suzaku.

"L-Let go of me!" grolwed Suzaku.

Jeremiah stepped from the darkness of the side of the room and stared at Suzaku.

The guards forced his head upwards to look at Jeremiah.

He slowly opened his golden eye.

Suzaku blinked, the pink in his eyes fading back to it's brilliant green.

He coughed and fell abit limp.

The guards lethim fall to the floor.

I knelt next to him. "My apologies for doing his to you, but it was crucial."

Suzaku groaned and propped himself off of the floor. "That was awful."

I shurgged and stood.

"Now, I need to prepare for the ball, I shall see you later,"

Suzaku stood too. "You know.... (y/n) is quite stunning..."

I narrowed my eyes.

"Yes, she is."

____________________________________________________________