what the. . . law

Aurora walked along with the others and see those magestic creatures, threstals

Aurora walked along with the others and see those magestic creatures, threstals. She pat one's head as the others hop in the carriage. It was like, now everyone can see what were pulling the carriages.

The four get in a carriage and she hopped in another with Neville amd Luna. The soft, cold air hitting her face as the carriage started. Her once blue, now red hair is flowing with the soft air as she run her fingers through them.

As the carriage reach the castle door, the red haired jumped down from the carriage, straightening her robes and stood up looking at the Castle. She walked in through the huge doors and wait in the hallway to enter the Great Hall with the others.

She look around to see an amount of familiar faces until her brown eyes met with a familiar steel grey ones, Malfoy was looking at her and she look away quickly. She could feel her hair turning light blue as she run her fingers through them.

As she entered the Great Hall, she walked towards the Gryffindor table. She was engulfed in a hug with Dean, Seamus and then Nigel. She hugged them back.

"So good to see you all again," Aurora beamed.

"Yeah, its good to be back and meeting everyone again."

Aurora plopped down on the seat between Neville and Harry. Ron, Ginny and Hermione sat across her. She looked around the Hall and catch a glimpse of some friends as well some first years. Some first years looking at her with wonder when she is changing her hair colours continuously.

"Aurora, dont do that," Hermione snapped.

"Why?" she pouted as Hermione glared at her, "Fine," her sighed.

Aurora looked away fron Hermione and glanced at the teacher's table. Apart from one person, she recognised the others. 'That will may be the new DADA teacher,' she thought. She ran her fingers through her now fiery red hair like the Weasleys.

She looked up as Professor Mcgonagall stood up to say the welcome speech as well as to start the sorting ceremony.

"Welcome to another year of Hogwarts. I am pleased to see you all healthy and lively after what happened last year," Professor Mcgonagall said. "I would like to say a few things. First, let me introduce our new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher, Professor Felix Sanchez. Good Luck Professor," the Hall erupted into claps as the man nearly in his mid thirtys stood from his chair.
"Now let us start the sorting ceremony. Professor Flitwick, may we?" and then both the teachers started the ceremony.

After the ceremony, the feast appeared and Aurora started to fill up her plate with some roast beef and vegetables. She ate and talked with the others in the middle. Ron was busy stuffing his mouth as Hermione glared at him. Aurora could feel someone's eyes burning holes in her back. But she didnt care to look who that is.

"Hey Rory, why is Malfoy looking at you?" Dean asked.

"Have you seen me, brother?" she replied with a smirk as Dean laughed.
She had a hunch that he might know that in the train it was her and not Cormac. As she had morphed herself to others before, for pranking.

After the feast, Professor Mcgonagall stood again before the mic and dismissed everyone except the old and new seventh years.

"Now, it is time I must tell you something," Professor Mcgonagall said. "You see, because of the war, the wizarding population has decreased and for that a new law has been published and it will be enacted. It is called the Marriage Law. I now ask Minister Shacklebolt to come forward and say something."

There was pin drop silence as Aurora's hair turned yellow.

"The Marriage Law is such a law, where the young wizards and witches are to be bound to get married," the Minister said and she noticed Percy standing beside him. She now remembered, Percy once said about it.

"Whoever will be chosen as your partner, you two have share a dorm which is on the seventh floor on the East Towers. And you two must get married within two years after graduation."

"Now, I will call the names and you will sit under sorting hat and it will tell your Partner's name and as you know the Hat never makes a mistake. So get ready," Professor Mcgonagall said.

Aurora looked around confused. She didnt expect that and she was worried, again excited as who will be her partner. Her hair was still yellow. As the names were called and partners were made, she felt a tingling feeling inside you. Some were happy with their partners where some were awfully sad. Then her friend's name was called.

"Granger, Hermione," Aurora give her hand a squeeze as she walk up to the stool. The hat was placed on her head,

"RONALD WEASLEY!" Hermione smiled and came to sat beside Ron. Then again the names were called.

"Lovegood, Luna."

"NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM!" Luna came and sat beside Neville. Aurora smileed at her friends and the tingling feel started again.

"I think my turn is coming soon," Aurora said.

"Of course, M, N, O and then P."

"Malfoy, Draco," his name was called and you look at Harry.

"Not in that way," she mumbled.

"Finally I get to tell your partner's name. From the first day I knew you two will be the best for eachother," the hat said, "AURORA POTTER!" the hat screamed as the girl's eyes widen and her hair turned orange. Malfoy walked down and came to sit beside her. She didn't even want to look up at him as he also looked on the opposite side.

After that, many more were partnered and the last you heard, "Weasley, Ginny."

"HARRY POTTER!" the hat screamed. She looked at the happy faces of her friends as they were partnered with their loved ones while she was on the other world with this Malfoy.

Aurora stared at the sorting hat and internally screamed at it, 'YOU NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE, HUH?WHAT DID YOU JUST DO A FEW MINUTES AGO?? WHY ME AND WHY MALFOY?!?!'

"Now, you know where your dorms are. Classes will be started from tomorrow and most importantly, you will sit with your partners in every classes you have together," Professor Mcgonagall said and Aurora's hair turned into fiery red.

"Now off you go. Good Night."

A/N
The DADA Professor, Felix Sanchez is my own character. I may his face claim in the next chapter where he will be mentioned again.