professor sanchez

╔════════════════════╗
sαм cℓαғℓιη αs
ρяσғεssσя ғεℓιx sαηcнεz

╔════════════════════╗sαм cℓαғℓιη αsρяσғεssσя ғεℓιx sαηcнεz

╚════════════════════╝

"Ah, finally!" Aurora breathed, "Last class of the day."

"Its DADA," Draco said from beside her, "And we are late by ten minutes."

As they enter the DADA class, everyone looks at them along with the new Professor. She slowly walk in the room with Draco and take a seat in the corner. She took out her book and start taking notes as the Professor carried on the class.

She changed her hair colour three times in the class and she could feel someone's eyes on her. She looked up and her then blue eyes met with Professor Sanchez's brown eyes. She blinked and looked away changing her hair to orange.

"Miss Potter, it will be good if you dont change your hair colour in the class," Professor Sanchez said causing everyone to look at Aurora. "Its quiet... distracting you know."

"Sorry Professor," she mumbled and carried on taking notes.

After the class was dismissed, she shoved her books, parchments and quills in her satchel, she wanted to go to her dorm and plop on the sofa but she was stopped in her tracks.

"Miss Potter, a word with you?" Sanchez said from behind.

"Malfoy, you go. I will be back."

"Well, I just want to say Sorry," Sanchez hesitated.

"For what, Professor?"

"Well, in the class I told you -"

"Not to change my hair colour. Its alright, Professor," she smiled.

"Oh okay. You can go now," he smiled and she turned to walk to her own dorm.

When Aurora reached to her dorm, she saw Malfoy standing outside the dorm.

"What are you doing outside?" she snap as he look at her.

"I... uh forgot the password."

"Very good," she retorted and looked at the door. "Wolfsbane."

"Wolfsbane? Why did you give it as a password?" Draco asked coming inside.

Aurora sat down on one of the plush sofas and keep her legs up on the table in front, "Well it was the first thing that came in my mind while giving the password."