quidditch finals

one month later

one month later....

"Yeah, finally!" Aurora sighed grabbing her broom, as she entered the locker room.

"I still dont get it, how did the Ravenclaws made in the finals," Draco huffed as she giggled.

"Dont worry about it. We will win for sure cuz' we play our game. Ravenclaws dont stand a chance. We are stronger, quicker and smarter."

"You know, you sound just like like Oliver," Draco and Harry said together.

"Well maybe," she rose an eyebrow.

"Now, now, we should go out," Ginny said.

"Yeah."

"Best of luck, Aurora. I know you will be awesome," Draco kissed her forhead.

"Thanks Draco. See you."

She mounted on her broom with her teammates and flew out to the Quidditch Pitch. As she positioned herself between Ginny and Dean, she glanced at the stands to see Draco with the others, he was wearing her red and gold scarf today again, as well.

"And here comes the magnificent Gryffindor Lions in their red and gold robes," Nigel commented. "And the team has our best players, Potter, Weasley, Weasley, Thomas, Potter, Peaks and Coote."

The quaffle was thrown and so were the the bludgers. As soon as Aurora saw the quaffle, she grabbed it and flew past Harry, giving him a wink. He flew beside the Ravenclaw seeker and Ginny followed. She threw the quaffle in the loop and the scored first.

"Aurora has thrown the quaffle in the loop and 10 points to Gryffindor! But now the quaffle is in the hands of Boots. And before he could score, Ginny snatched it from him. Good work, Weasley."

Ginny threw the quaffle and scored again, then followed by another three consecutive scores by Aurora and Dean, twice.

"Gryffindors are scoring one by one and Ravenclaws..... only five or six times! Oh! The snitch has been released and I can see both Harry and Michael are flying behind the snitch to catch it. But we have to see who catches it first. Not to mention, the Gryffindors are ahead by 170-120.
I CAN SEE MICHAEL TRYING TO PUSH HARRY AWAY BUT IT GOT HIM THE CHANCE AND THE GOLDEN SNITCH WAS CAUGHT..... BY OUR BEST SEEKER, HARRY POTTER. AND...... GRYFFINDOR WINS THE CUP!!!!! WELL DONE LIONS!!!!
I can see the the cheering team in red and gold robes flying high in the air as the people from the stands came rushing towards the pitch congratulate their team and friends."

Aurora flew down with jer teammates and see Draco, Hermione, Neville, Luna already came to the pitch. She hugged Draco tightly as Ron did with Hermione.

"Its time now to announce the winners and award them with the prestigious Quidditch Cup," Professor Sanchez called over being told by Professor Mcgonagall.

"The Quidditch Cup of this term is awarded to the Gryffindor Team!" Professor Sanchez announced as they all seven walked up to the dias to receive the Cup.

Professor Mcgonagall handed the Cup to Harry, who hoisted it up with the proud face as they all kept a hand on it. Everyone present there clapped and cheered loudly. Aurora smiled looking at Draco who also had a smiling look on his face.

"Congratulations love," Draco hugged her as she ran to him with sweaty and muddy robes.

"Thanks Dray," she smiled as he kissed her. She kissed him back passionately as he caressed her cheeks.

"You guys snog everytime?!" Ron's sudden voice in the locker room, made Aurora to pull away.

"Look who is speaking?" she smirked at Ron and then looked at Hermione who came in the room fixing her hair, "I had seen you two, a few minutes ago beside that blue tent."

Both Ron and Hermione turned red as the red haired said and Draco chuckled. Harry came in the room with rest of the teammates, followed by Neville, Luna, Nigel, Seamus, Blaise and others with Butterbeers and Firewhiskeys.

"Professor Mcgonagall gave us the permission for a little party," Harry grinned.

"And told Aurora not to roam around the hallways, with a bottle," Ginny said.

"Dont worry. I wont," she laughed.

There was a small party with only Butterbeers and Firewhiskeys in the locker room with the Gryffindors, Draco, Blaise, and some Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws.

"The Quidditch is done and now its time for the N.EWT.s," Hermione sighed.

'Damn! She even remembers the studying stuffs while being drunk?!' Aurora thought.

"Well it will start after two months. We have a lots of time," Dean said.

"Yes, Dean is right," Aurora said in a tipsy voice.

There were small games in the locker room along with the constant intaking of the drinks and at around 1am, they all went back to their respective common rooms.

"I am tired," Aurora sighed walking in the common room.

"Take a warm shower. You will feel good," Draco said sitting down beside her.

"You know, I am thinking... Of setting those fireworks, I have in Filch or Professor Sanchez's office as -"

"No. No, you are not doing any of these," Draco said.

"You are just like Harry and Hermione. Never in a mood to have fun. It will be the last time.... I will be pranking in here. Four months and we are graduated."

"Fine but not today. Later."

"And you are going to help me," she grinned.

"No!" Draco said.

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No?" she rose her eyebrows.

"Yes!"

"Alright. Its settled then. We are doing this next month or in the last DADA class," she said and walked to the bathroom, running her fingers through her now blue hair.

 We are doing this next month or in the last DADA class," she said and walked to the bathroom, running her fingers through her now blue hair