ball night

"Aurora! You are late!" Hermione exclaimed as the now green haired entered the Three Broomsticks with Draco

"Sorry. Sorry, slept in," she breathed.

"Alright. Now we shall go," Ginny said as Aurora looked at Draco and pecked on his cheeks.

"Meet you at the dorm, soon," she said.

"Sure. Have fun," Draco kissed her head as the girls walked out of the shop with bottles of Butterbeer. Draco was still in the shop with the three boys and the four girls went to shop for their deesses for the Ball.

"Okay so we are going to the Gladrags first and then to the -" Hermione started.

"Three Broomsticks again," Luna smiled.

"Yeah. Now come on."

The four entered the shop which was displayed with many beautiful dresses and robes. The shop was infact very crowded as everyone was there to shop for the Ball. Aurora looked for a dress that would be perfect for the night.

Hermione found her dress which was periwinkle blue in colour with strappy sleeves and frills in the bottom. Ginny looked for a particular dress and soon found it as well and it was deep red with bell sleeves and tulle material. Aurora smiled as they modelled with their dresses.

The green haired looked around and a dress caught her eyes. It was black sequins on top with off shoulder and the bottom was long in red taffeta material. She tried the dress and it was perfect and she decided to take that one. Luna also got her dress, which was deep blue with strips of golden in the bottom and on the sleeves with golden stars.

They all paid for their respective dreeses and walked out from the shop. Aurora saw Draco and the boys entering the Hogs Head and she looked at girls.

"I think we should go to the Hogs Head," you say.

"Why? The boys are in the Three Broomsticks."

"Nope. I saw them entering the Hogs Head. We should go there."

"Rory is right. We should go there," Ginny said.

They all walked towards the pub and entered in. Draco looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and took a seat beside him. At around 4 pm, they all went back to the Castle.

"Aurora, when are you getting ready?" Draco asked as the red haired entered the dorm.

"Maybe one or two hours before the Ball. I need to take a shower as well."

"Can I see your dress?"

"No, Draco. Not now," she chuckled and went to the bedroom.

At around, 6pm, Aurora get into the bathroom to take a shower. Draco was in the common room, came from Quidditch practice a while ago. She opened the shower and the warm water started running, flowing over her body. She cupped some water in her hand and splashed on her face. She used her camomile shampoo to wash her hair and coconut soap for her body. She always loved the combination of camomile and coconut. After a warming shower, she dried herself and put on a red robe and walk out of the bathroom. She glance over to see Draco, drinking Butterbeer.

"Draco, I am done. You can go and have a shower," she yelled.

"Sure love."

Aurora get in the room and locked it. She put on her dress that she bought for the Ball, which is in three hours.

She applied a little make-up including some powder, winged eye liner and red lips. She dried her hair and shook her head to get a perfect hairstyle and colour shade. It was red with curly strands of black and green down the tips. She paired her dress with the earrings, she got from Harry and the charm necklace that Draco gave her. She finished your look by putting on black high heels.

After she was done, she dropped some of her coconut perfume on her wrist and rubbed together on the sides of her neck and collarbone. She looked at the mirror for the last time and then Draco knocked on the door. She walk up and opened the door slowly.

He looked at her, up and down and smiled.

"You look beautiful, love," he said.

"Thanks Dray. I think you should get ready too."

"Yeah. You can stay here or -"

"You get ready. I will be in the common room," she smile and left the room.

Aurora sat down on a sofa and twirl a strand of her hair between her fingers. She looked over to a Potions book that was open. She closed the book and turn around hearing the door to open. Draco came out shifting his jacket rightly. He wore an all black tuxedo like he does.

"You look handsome, as always," Aurora kissed his cheeks.

"Thanks love but you look more beautiful. With this colourful hair."

"Well I wanted to do something unique. Hope it doesn't make me look weird or -"

"You look beautiful in this one. Dont worry so much," he smiled.

"Well, what if I trip down while walking. Or what if -"

Draco cut her off by placing his warm lips on hers. She was taken aback for a moment and then kissed him back.

"Dont worry at all," he said pulling away. "Everything will be perfect."

Aurora smiled as he said and extended his hand. She took his hand and walked out of their dorm. They walked inside the Great Hall and it was decorated beautifully, just like it was during the Yule Ball. She saw Harry, Ginny, Neville, Luna, Ron and Hermione, and walked over to them.

"You look pretty, Rory," Harry smiled.

"Thank you, brother. You look good as well," she grinned.

"And Aurora, whats with this hair?" Hermione rose her eyebrows.

"Well -"

"Doesn't she look beautiful in this?" Draco said.

"Of course, she does. Thats why I said. I wish I could be like her," Hermione sighed and Aurora laughed.

The first song came up and Draco took Aurora to the dance floor as the others joined. She and Draco danced on the slow instrumental songs that came up one by one. She danced, had Butterbeer and other foods that was there and sneakily Firewhiskey as well, because she knew if Professor Mcgonagall saw her taking Firewhiskey, she might give her a month's detention, like in the fifth year. She danced again, talked, laughed with her friends.

The night was fun and filled with joy, love and merriment.