back again

The cold air from outside filled in the empty compartment as Draco opened the door and all six of them entered in

The cold air from outside filled in the empty compartment as Draco opened the door and all six of them entered in. Soon they were joined by Neville and Luna.

"Hey everyone!" Luna greeted.

"Hey!" the others chorused.

The two sat with them as Aurora stared down at a Potions book.

"I cant believe, Rory is reading," Ron gasped.

"Surprised, are we?" ysheou grinned.

"Well... no... just a bit shocked."

"Its alright, Ron. Sometimes I get confused as well to see Aurora studying," Draco chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"You know what? I am having a feeling that something amazing is going to happen within two weeks," Aurora piped in.

"And whats that?" Hermione asked as the others looked at her.

"I am not sure. Just a feeling."

"Well, these weird feelings of yours sometimes come true, so..."

"Dont worry. Its a good feeling," she said and looked away.

"Draco, can you please come with me?" Harry asked. "I need to go to the trolley."

"Sure," Draco smiled.

Aurora looked at the boys and as Harry settled his glasses, Ron got up, "Harry, Draco, me and Neville are coming as well."

Draco nodded and the four left the compartment.

'Are they really going to the trolley or something else is going on in their minds??' Aurora thought.

"Rory... down to earth, Rory," she looked at Ginny who was calling her name.

"Yeah. Sorry I zoned out," she reasoned.

"Yes. We saw. Now tell have you thought anything about....?" Hermione trailed off.

"About what Mione?" she asked.

"About the..... wedding."

"Um...nothing yet," she shook her head.

"Not yet!" Hermione gasped. "That means, I am the only one who have thought of all these."

"Dont worry. I think Luna and Ginny had thought already."

The two girls nodded and Aurora gasped, "That means I am the only one, you haven't thought at all," she said as the girls nodded.

The four were talking about their wedding ideas while, she feel your hair to turn dark purple and her charm pendant to glow deep red. Meanwhile, the boys were sitting beside the two compartments from theirs.

"Draco, I know, you know that I havent called you for the trolley," Harry started. "Its about Rory."

"Harry, if you are thinking about the wedding and all, then it will be done as she wants," Draco said.