Six reasons why

"Castle, tell me you love me. tell me why you love me. I need to know." said Kate, leaning into Castle's bare chest, finding his heart still beating rapidly from their earlier activities. Castle was intrigued by the sudden lack if confidence in the usually bold Kate. "Alright Kate. I love you, and I will give you six reasons why.
Number one- your smile. I love it so much! When you smile, your face transforms from and all your walls come down, albeit temporarily. It goes from a work driven lady to a young and carefree girl, the one that I fell in love with. So much so, I get you the cup of coffee everyday just to see the smile on your lovely face." Said Castle. "And here I thought you actually cared about my coffee. huh, fantasies." said Kate, with a mocking edge to her tone. Castle kissed her quickly before continuing " reason number two- your sense of justice. It's like you can't BEAR to think of injustice prevailing. I guess that's what makes you the awesome detective that you are." "I have your help." said Kate seductively. "so, reason number three?" She said, retreating. "Ya, reason th-three." Stuttered Castle, recovering from his momentary distraction. "Number three- the spice you create. every day is new, every second holds a different promise with you. You never cease to amaze me, never cease to surprise the wits out of me, and that's why I'll never cease to love you. "
"Reason number four- your loyalty. I know that if I am in trouble, you will always be there to help me out of it, or if you can't, you'll rip the world apart to find the one who can. And it's not just me. It's everyone you love or consider a friend. You will help them, no matter what the consequences." " I know you'd do the same for me Castle." said Kate, touched by his speech.
"Reason number five. well this one is more of a lust reason than anything else, but still. Your body. I just can not control myself around you, and kissing you washes away all the worries of the world, and everything is right again. I live biting and nipping every square inch of your lips, every square inch of you. Which brings me to reason number six- I love you, because I live you. Ugh! How do I explain this! It's just that, you know, you don't need any reasons to love. You just fall gently at first then all of a sudden. Kate, I love everything about you, no reason, I just do. You the most beautiful thing in the world, inside and out, the centre of my universe, and I am irreversibly and deeply in live with you" said Castle. For a moment, silence hung in the air as Kate digested the speech. By now her eyes were shining with unused tears of joy and love. "Kiss me " she said finally and he did, hot, langourous, slow kisses that sped up as their heartbeats did, as did the movement of their bodies against each other. Each time. Their lips collided in a different kiss, each time, the intensity rising higher and higher like a spark as a fire grows. There were quick, soft kisses that told her he loves her, slow, worshipful kisses that said that he trusted her, playful, light kisses that said that hope was still there, adoring kisses, that said that he had faith in her as he did in no one else; and lastly, frantic kisses thy expressed his desire to be in er, to envelop her completely. Kate abandoned herself to the language of love and lust, his light, teasing touches maddening her till she finally pulled at him, the mute language of her goners urging him to claim hero to fill her with himself. Castle obliged all too willingly, making her moan his name as he entered her, thrusting away her remaining coherent thoughts. She finally let go, at the same time as he did, each saying the other's name over and over again, like a prayer, as they lay spent in each other's arms.
***^^^^**********^^^^^^^^^^****
So, how was that? By the way, I have just onus he's cohf, and I am SO HAPPY!!! I live that book. that's why I wrote this. Get it, six books, six reasons? Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, make sure you vote and comment too!
Thanks so much for reading!!!
Byes!!