Chapter Eight

A/N: Please read this! Sorry that it's so short! Warning: this is a little heated and you need to be a little dirty-minded to understand. A warning had been made, read at your own risk! 

Tommy laid Catherine on their bed, went to shut the door, then locked it. Tommy sat beside his wife, he helped her take her robe off, then he started kissing Catherine's neck.

"Tom, you'll possibly hurt the baby." she giggled, his lips tickled her collarbone as he whispers.

"Don't worry, dear. I won't go that far."

The couple enjoyed their moment of no visitors, no maids or butlers, and no one to interrupt them.

They kissed each other, held each other, and whispered things that would melt people's cold hearts.

Catherine melt into her bed when her husband ran his fingers through her hair as they kissed. She loved the way he held her hips when she pulled him over her.

Tommy and Catherine were laying in their bed, Tommy studied the ceiling as Catherine draw over his tattoo with her finger.

"I love you so much." Tommy whispered as he stroked her back, Catherine rested her head on his shoulder while tiredly muttering.

"I know, you say it to me every morning and every night." Tommy laughed at her comment, his laugh caused pain in Catherine's shoulder. She hissed.

"Tommy, careful." Catherine laid on her back while her loving husband apologizes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, darling." Tommy got out of their bed while saying.

"Let your hair grow out, Catherine Shelby is coming back from the dead."

"Like Willie Smit did?" Her husband hesitated to think about it as he was getting dressed for work, then he agreed.

"Yes." That response caused Catherine to laugh, Tommy waved Catherine goodbye as he left for work.