Chapter Four ✨

The days leading up to the arrival of everyone seemed to drag and drag for weeks, I was probably a bit over excited considering i had only been speaking to these people for roughly a month. Nick was arriving slightly earlier than everyone else because that was the only available flight for him from Texas, so I was collecting him early because I had a smaller car than George and Wilbur. The others would be arriving around 6 hours after Nick, so we had the whole day to chill and do whatever.

SAPNAP POV:

I'm not sure how i'm containing my excitement. The plane ride was average and I slept for the first couple hours but towards the end of the flight I couldn't help but start thinking 'what if she doesn't like me' 'What if she thinks i'm boring' or 'what if she regrets offering me to stay with her' I keep trying to tell my brain to shut up but it keeps coming up with these ridiculous scenarios about me not being good enough. These thoughts soon disappear from my head when I see her at the airport.

Y/N POV:

I saw him in the distance and started speed walking towards him, he looks so cute aaahh! Wait why am i thinking that, BRAIN STOP IT. Oh god he's seen me, I probably look a mess right now, eh fuck it. I run up to him and hug him tightly, considering he had just been on a plane for 11 hours, he seemed to be not tired and smelled good.

"hi" he mumbled into my y/h/c hair.

"heyyyyyu" I giggled into his hoodie. When we stopped hugging I saw how flushed his face was and tried pushing my luck

"Awwwh is SappyNappy blushing?" I teased making him blush harder. Somehow I started getting flustered, normally I don't have an issue with teasing people but something about him just made me feel different.
We hopped into my car and drove for an hour with my playlist the whole ride before arriving at my small apartment. "I know it's not much but it's okay for me y'know" I say slightly smiling
"It's great!"  He exclaimed whilst grinning.
I take him into my bedroom "you can sleep in here whilst I sleep on the sofa" I mumbled
"That's not fair this is your bed!" he said
"It's fine you're a guest :)"
He made almost a grunting sound in response half wanting to argue, half about to fall asleep
"wanna watch a movie?" I ask
"Suree if we can watch a horror" he giggled evilly. "Ughh but I get scaredd" I complained at him. "Sooooo?" He chuckled.
"Fineeeee" I sigh. We put on Nightmare on Elm Street and at every jump scare I practically jumped into his arms, near the end if the movie i began getting really tired and started blinking reallyyy slowly then suddenly I was asleep.

SAPNAP POV:
I notice Y/n had fallen asleep on my arm, not that I'm complaining, she looks adorable whilst sleeping. I decide just to go to sleep with her there.

George's POV:
I collected Dream at 11pm and seeing as we were driving past y/n's place and I had a key we went to check if they were up and just to chill. I open the front door and it's pretty quiet, I walk into the small living room and find Sapnap and Y/n curled up on the sofa together cuddling. "Dream! Come look at them" I whisper shout. "Huh? I'm coming" Dream mumbled. "Wow, i bet they are gonna get together by the end of this stay." He said cockily. I quickly take a photo and post on twitter.

GEORGENOTFOUND TWEETED:
1 Image attached.
Umm guys when I said can we come over and hang out I didn't mean this-

Tagged: Y/T/N, Sapnap