Chapter Nine✨

Y/N Pov:

"I feel like I should post the picture, Nicky, its what the people want."

"It may be what they want but it's not what they need, is it" He chuckled

"You don't know what each individual fan wants" I giggle

"Maybe, but I know what I want" He looked at me grinning

"And what is that Sir Nappitus?"

"I want to be able to see you in real life without having to get on a plane" the brunette blushed whilst looking at the ground. I didn't say anything, I just went over and hugged him tightly.

"I don't want you to go" i spoke muffled into his chest.

"I have one final request before I leave tomorrow"

"And what is that?"

"YOU START STREAMING" He shouted happily. I didn't know how respond, as much as I would love to stream, I don't know how I would feel with people watching and judging me, I already get hate for posting on instagram and twitter with Nick. I sigh and eventually nod my head, it's worth a go I guess and if I get hate, fuck it, I ain't no bitchboy.

Nick taught me how to set up a stream, it looked a bit more complicated then I had thought it to be but I managed to catch on pretty quickly. We set up a facecam because we didn't have 2 pcs to play on we thought it'd be better just to do a QnA.

@ Sapnap tweeted: Yo, going live with y/n on her brand new twitch channel, go follow @ y/twitch/n on twitch! Doing a QnA!

Viewers start flooding in and we both welcome the chat, immediately I gained 100s of followers, this kinda makes me feel bad because they didn't follow for me, they followed for Nick but I try and push that thought aside.

"Heyyy guys! Me and Y/n are doing a QnA today send donos to ask a question!"

I should probably mention that me and Nick were sharing a tiny chair, which would be fine if there was not 10k people watching who didn't know we were dating, it doesn't help they're mostly 12 year old stans who think they have a chance at dating this grown man. So whenever I got closer to Nick or touched him or anyway, shape or form I was always aware that the chat was either: shipping us, hating on me, or just simping over Nick. Shipping didn't make me uncomfortable, and people simping over Nick was just funny to me, it was the people making comments like: ew why is he with her, or: he could do so much better. Nick seemed to notice these comments as well as he told the mods in chat to block the mean comments. God he is adorable. Shit he saw me staring, and chat seemed to notice as well. Ight i needa play this cool.
"eArTh To Y/n!1!" Nick playfully poked me
"Yeesh I'm awakey Mr Nappy" I quickly giggled. (Ew the word giggled is gross and ive never noticed that before)
A dono was quickly sent distracting both me and Nick
"You guys should live in a group home with Gogy and Dream!" The monotone dono voice read.
"Honestly I'd be down" I quickly admitted
"omg sameee" Nick agreed in a sassy voice
"We would have to ask dreamy and Gogy first tho" I tell chat as they were getting wayy too excited.
"We could invite them over right now" Nick suggests. I agree and grab my phone and call George. He answers really out of breath, I shrug it off and I ask if him and Clay want to come over and hangout and stream with us. George immediately agrees because he's always wanted to stream with me. They arrive roughly 15 minutes later, I had already told George that me and Nick were streaming with facecam on so he would tell Clay to be careful. George enters the room, I quickly look at him andClay and they put their fingers on there lips. They probably have something stupid planned.

Suddenly George and Clay both sit on me and Nick. "SURPRISE" George and Clay said to the stream. The entire chat was freaking out and asking if this man was in fact the blockman they had been listening to for months. Me and Nick were both in shock and I was in pain due to George squishing me, I pushed George off my lap, looked into the camera and just said "surprise?"
Once everyone had calmed down a slight bit, me and Nick told the boys about living in a house together and they just started shouting random words at us. It was actually quite terrifying until they both shouted pog and 'YEAHH BOIIII' I swear to god they are actual 3 year olds. So we had agreed... we are going to move in with eachother. I mean we still havent decided, where, when or how, but it's happening! This is gonna be mega poggers.